• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

1 minute ago, Amazing Larry said:

Just a gentlemen's bet? You asked rhetorically "who watches the VP debates" after all. I'm telling you that there will be many. Just admit you're wrong and we'll move on.

No

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Black stepdad is my favorite piece of cals lore.

I had an uncle named Dexter Gordon. Pretty famous saxophonist. A blood related uncle who is an Alaskan tribal leader. 

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Don't worry. Your mil will take care of that for you.

She's more of a Rick Santorum boomer con but she'll MAGA when she has to

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The Trump tax cuts doubled the child tax credit and added $11,000 to the standard deduction for married couples. How the hell does that not benefit everyone? I absolutely benefit from it.

The younger generations have more or less been brainwashed into believing getting married and having kids is a bad thing and nothing more than a financial drain

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

The younger generations have more or less been brainwashed into believing getting married and having kids is a bad thing and nothing more than a financial drain

With all your experience being married and having kids, you’d be an expert on this.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

With all your experience being married and having kids, you’d be an expert on this.

Unfortunately with that eyebrow of his, I don’t see a wife and kids on the horizon.

2 minutes ago, mmc said:

LOL at the $11k standard deduction claim. You will find raising children is very expensive.  You just have to make enough money that you really won't be voting based on some fucking ohh $11k. Make some good investments and that is where you need the tax incentives. You know, like the members of Mar-A-Lago. 

And once again your minds are already toast from an overdose of X.  I have seen nothing indicating brainwashing of don't get married and have children.  You need to join the real world or you will be stuck hoping for every tax credit just to live. 

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

LOL at the $11k standard deduction claim. You will find raising children is very expensive.  You just have to make enough money that you really won't be voting based on some fucking ohh $11k. Make some good investments and that is where you need the tax incentives. You know, like the members of Mar-A-Lago. 

And once again your minds are already toast from an overdose of X.  I have seen nothing indicating brainwashing of don't get married and have children.  You need to join the real world or you will be stuck hoping for every tax credit just to live. 

On the bright side, his dad (whose unibrow I can only imagine is spectacular), will be able to claim him as a dependent well into his 30’s.

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

There’s a lot of good advice there. However I’ll argue our government is in fact discouraging marriage and children

. Our government pays a significant amount of money to kill babies and a ton of money in single mom welfare. Court ordered child support also discourages marriage.