• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

41 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well luckily, stealing won't even be a part of the conversation this time since Trump is going to win by so much. He'll probably get the popular vote too.

I smell a Red Wave!!!!  (again)

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Dude my wiener is way too attractive to leave. 

Not if the new guy is black. 

And since you moved your family to the South, guess who she's leaving you for?

DeMarcus. 

2 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

You are. You’re just so arrogant that you don’t know it. 

I am far too successful to be “dumb.” Either that or everyone who helps me succeed is dumb and I have fooled them all. Kind of like the guy you idolize whose last name rhymes with “dump.” 

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

Tell me, what do you think the fallout would be if your wish came true that the shooter didn't miss? You think things would get better? 

My hope would be that it would lead to a decent Republican candidate getting the nomination, like Haley (whom I’d vote for over Biden in a heartbeat). 

Also, I’ll point out that Trump tax cuts are great for me, while probably not being particularly good for 98 percent of America. So if the 98 percent want to elect him again, it might be financially good for me. 

14 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

The VP debate will be hilarious. I’d play a drinking game for every time Kamala giggles but I don’t want to pass out in the first 10 minutes. 

Who watches the VP debate?