• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

2 minutes ago, mmc said:

Pence being a fake ass stooge is exactly why I find this pick underwhelming, I'd have thought Trump would want someone he could rely on as being loyal

I just don't get that vibe from Vance. I recall being suspicious of Pence from the start, he just had that look and voice of a bullshitter.

I know lots of people in my own personal life that said similar shit about Trump in 2016 that are staunch supporters now.

11 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The ability to learn and change is a pretty good trait.

No, it just outted you as a moron.  Prior we just thought you were a dipshit. 

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Pence sucked Trump’s dick for four years but just because he refused to do a rim job, he wasn’t considered loyal.

MAGA just knew in 2015 that Pence would one day refuse to steal the election for Trump.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

MAGA just knew in 2015 that Pence would one day refuse to steal the election for Trump.

Well luckily, stealing won't even be a part of the conversation this time since Trump is going to win by so much. He'll probably get the popular vote too.

They're probably cooking up the next Russiagate as we speak.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well luckily, stealing won't even be a part of the conversation this time since Trump is going to win by so much. He'll probably get the popular vote too.

They're probably cooking up the next Russiagate as we speak.

Just like you said 2020 would be a Trump landslide. You’re very good at predictions!

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

he's a dumb pos lol. you must not have read the first few pages of the shooting thread.

You had to move out of state to feed your family. He's doing just fine in OC. 

You know it's only time before your wife starts fucking a real man, right?

2 minutes ago, cals said:

You had to move out of state to feed your family. He's doing just fine in OC. 

You know it's only time before your wife starts fucking a real man, right?

You got a few years on me before the market went to shit, congratulations on your good fortune. I don't give a shit lol, TN is awesome. My kids don't have to learn about chicks with dicks in 2nd grade.

You got a few years on me before the market went to shit, congratulations on your good fortune. I don't give a shit lol, TN is awesome. My kids don't have to learn about chicks with dicks in 2nd grade.

Mine don't either, they go to a private school where they learn that there is a big asshole in the sky that watches you jack off.  

Chicks with dicks actually makes more sense than that shit.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Mine don't either, they go to a private school where they learn that there is a big asshole in the sky that watches you jack off.  

Chicks with dicks actually makes more sense than that shit.

Cool, you need to pay tens of thousands to get your kids into a competent school that you still disagree with. That must suck. Think of how many touaregs that could buy.

Cool, you need to pay tens of thousands to get your kids into a competent school that you still disagree with. That must suck. Think of how many touaregs that could buy.

It's nothing to me.  Of course that represents what you'll make in a decade. 

At least your wife's new husband will bear some of the child raising costs.  So that's a bonus to being a loser. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

It's nothing to me.  Of course that represents what you'll make in a decade. 

At least your wife's new husband will bear some of the child raising costs.  So that's a bonus to being a loser. 

Dude my wiener is way too attractive to leave. I'll send you some pics if you ask nicely.