• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

When he acknowledges he never went to war and stops lying about his official rank. 

Oh no, Walz never went to Iraq to see his fellow soldiers killed and maimed for life along with helping to contribute to hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths.

The horror.

7 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Oh no, Walz never went to Iraq to see his fellow soldiers killed and maimed for life along with helping to contribute to hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths.

The horror.

He lied about his resume. I know you just can't seem to accept that fact but it is a fact. 

13 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The horror.

I’ll agree we walked away from Iraq with basically nothing. Personally, I believe we should have kept the oil. That said , all troops signed a contract to serve. We weren’t paid to debate the merit of the cause. tampon Timmy sat out to save his own ass which he placed above the Soldiers under his leadership.  

17 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He lied about his resume. I know you just can't seem to accept that fact but it is a fact. 

Did Walz claim he actually served in Iraq? All I’ve seen is two issues being discussed one of which was his unit was getting ready to deploy to Iraq when he decided to retire. If you can show me where he claims to have served in Iraq when he clearly did not, I’d be happy to change my stance. 

If not, then I stand by what I said. And once again you argue with something that doesn’t need to be argued when it comes to a person’s post. But you do you Blarg.

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I’ll agree we walked away from Iraq with basically nothing. Personally, I believe we should have kept the oil. That said , all troops signed a contract to serve. We weren’t paid to debate the merit of the cause. tampon Timmy sat out to save his own ass which he placed above the Soldiers under his leadership.  

We should have never gone into Iraq and believe me, in a very new post 9/11 world, I initially believed in it. But luckily I realized how duped I was and thankful I didn’t enlist myself in January 2004. Maybe by 2005 Walz wasn’t thrilled with being deployed to a fucked up situation. Who knows?

If you hate Walz’s liberal worldview, that’s fine by me. But I think you should focus on that. In the grand scheme of things, retiring before going to Iraq shouldn’t even register on anyone’s radar. I’m sure there was someone else just as capable to fill the job.

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Dimwit, I'm talking about his claim of being a higher rank than what he earned. I don't give two shits if he was deployed in Iowa guarding a corn field. 

You quoted my post which talked about not going to Iraq. I said nothing about rank. If I had mentioned it and claimed he didn’t lie on his resume’, then you would have a valid point.

But once again Blarg, you start a fight when there isn’t one to be had. So for once, take a step back and maybe shut the fuck up.

I quoted your post because certain members get all pissy when you respond without doing that. But you are in full defense mode and a little cranky because you know you are wrong but can't get out of your own way. 

But to be clear, I only care about what is a lie and not simply politics blowing a nothing burger out of proportion. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I quoted your post because certain members get all pissy when you respond without doing that. But you are in full defense mode and a little cranky because you know you are wrong but can't get out of your own way. 

But to be clear, I only care about what is a lie and not simply politics blowing a nothing burger out of proportion. 

I don’t care if you quote or don’t quote me. If that was your reasoning, you proved my point  of saying shit and instigating something that wasn’t there.

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

When he acknowledges he never went to war and stops lying about his official rank. 

I wonder what it’s like to be so simple minded that you believe every narrative coming from the right wing media.

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The only one coming off as defensive is you. Maybe take a little break from AW.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I wonder what it’s like to be so simple minded that you believe every narrative coming from the right wing media.

Or maybe I actually understand how deployments, promotion and retirement systems work because I’ve participated in all of them. 

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

We should have never gone into Iraq and believe me, in a very new post 9/11 world, I initially believed in it. But luckily I realized how duped I was and thankful I didn’t enlist myself in January 2004. Maybe by 2005 Walz wasn’t thrilled with being deployed to a fucked up situation. Who knows?

If you hate Walz’s liberal worldview, that’s fine by me. But I think you should focus on that. In the grand scheme of things, retiring before going to Iraq shouldn’t even register on anyone’s radar. I’m sure there was someone else just as capable to fill the job.

Of course his positions and support of pedos is a much bigger concern but that applies to most all dems nowadays