• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

16 hours ago, Blarg said:

Larry isn't the only crossdresser I knew and was friends with. Marty was gay and dressed up as Marylin Monroe while partying in Hollywood and occasionally worked the streets. He was a successful insurance salesman by day but suffered from alcoholism and cocaine addiction. Eventually he committed suicide because of a failed marriage to another man, long before it was on any ballots in California. My wife found his body doing a wellness check. 

The point of my post is you are a loud mouth, no life experience lib, that doesn't know when to ask questions instead of throwing out insulting insinuations.

I think it’s kind of embarrassing that you actually know drag queens personally yet you still spout the OANN rhetoric that they’re all transgender pedophiles.

It’s possible to have sympathy for a group of people you don’t personally know. The only way humanity advances is by folks caring for other folks whether or not they come from the same background or have the same needs and challenges.

16 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That’s called discovering a fetish

Okay. It’s not, but even if it was, why do you care? You’ll defend Trevor Bauer like you’re his gimp but you won’t exercise the same level of understanding toward folks who are different than you.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Shut the hell up dude. I think it’s embarrassing that you actually know drag queens personally yet you still spout the OANN rhetoric that they’re all transgender pedophiles.

It’s possible to have sympathy for a group of people you don’t personally know. The only way humanity advances is by folks caring for other folks whether or not they come from the same background or have the same needs and challenges.

Do you have a quote for this? I'm not doubting you friend I just didn't see it and don't wanna come with the heat if I haven't seen it.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Okay. It’s not, but even if it was, why do you care? You’ll defend Trevor Bauer like you’re his gimp but you won’t exercise the same level of understanding toward folks who are different than you.

Because it's creepy, and weird, and speaks to a person's mentally damaged state, and it's bad for society if it spreads.

Just because someone is "different" doesn't mean their choices aren't immune from criticism or disavowal, even if it doesn't affect me.

Are you going to be out here defending necrophilia too? They're just "different" after all. They're not hurting anyone.

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Because it's creepy, and weird, and speaks to a person's mentally damaged state, and it's bad for society if it spreads.

Just because someone is "different" doesn't mean their choices aren't immune from criticism or disavowal, even if it doesn't affect me.

Are you going to be out here defending necrophilia too? They're just "different" after all. They're not hurting anyone.

You’re comparing men dressing up as women to necrophilia? Is it 2007 again?

On 7/29/2024 at 10:47 PM, Blarg said:

@Taylor, have you ever heard of an actor named Larry Mazzeo (Matthews)? He played the son in the Dick Van Dyke show but I knew him as the lead account executive at Matchframe Video.

Every Halloween he would dress up, very convincingly, as a woman complete with high heels and fake boobs. Caught me completely by surprise the first time, I just thought he was a new client. 

After a while his weekend drag became his weekday attire for work. And nobody gave a shit because we liked Mazz, he was a good guy and great to work with. He wasn't taking hormone therapy or having any cosmetic surgery. He is also married with grown kids and they've supported his decision as well. 

You have any crossdressing friends or do you act all liberal with no real life experiences?

tdawg read the third paragraph.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Necrophilia is a felony in California, funny enough. 

But you're comparing a vile, disgusting fetish to someone who is transgender. So you think it's a fetish for them?

Don't project the creepy and weird shit right now. In the JD Vance thread, of all threads.

45 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think it’s kind of embarrassing that you actually know drag queens personally yet you still spout the OANN rhetoric that they’re all transgender pedophiles.

Again, you are promoting a false narrative. It's what libs do when they find out they are wrong. 

14 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I do think they get off on it, absolutely. Sexual experimentation is how the concept of gender identity actually started. Look up John money.

I know of John Money. I know he believed that babies were born a "blank slate". I guarantee you John Money never said anything about sexual experimentation. I'd like to request a source on that.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4477452/

You obviously aren't going to read all this and I wouldn't expect you to. But essentially, it's. Fucking. Complicated. There are multitudes of factors at work here that can't just be broken down into caveman terms "boy = penis girl = vagina". Many are born without, or with both. 

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I know of John Money. I know he believed that babies were born a "blank slate". I guarantee you John Money never said anything about sexual experimentation. I'd like to request a source on that.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4477452/

You obviously aren't going to read all this and I wouldn't expect you to. But essentially, it's. Fucking. Complicated. There are multitudes of factors at work here that can't just be broken down into caveman terms "boy = penis girl = vagina". Many are born without, or with both. 

Well, you may be right that he didn't "say" anything about sexual experimentation. He acted it out.

Dr. John Money Gender Experiment: Reimer Twins (simplypsychology.org)

David’s twin brother, Brian, served as the ideal control because the brothers had the same genetic makeup, but one was raised as a girl and the other as a boy. Money continued to see David and Brian for consultations and checkups annually.

During these check-ups, Money would force the twins to rehearse sexual acts and inspect one another’s genitals. On some occasions, Money would even photograph the twins doing these exercises. Money claimed that childhood sexual rehearsal play was important for healthy childhood sexual exploration.

28 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well, you may be right that he didn't "say" anything about sexual experimentation. He acted it out.

Dr. John Money Gender Experiment: Reimer Twins (simplypsychology.org)

David’s twin brother, Brian, served as the ideal control because the brothers had the same genetic makeup, but one was raised as a girl and the other as a boy. Money continued to see David and Brian for consultations and checkups annually.

During these check-ups, Money would force the twins to rehearse sexual acts and inspect one another’s genitals. On some occasions, Money would even photograph the twins doing these exercises. Money claimed that childhood sexual rehearsal play was important for healthy childhood sexual exploration.

What the fuck.

Ok none of that is OK. Just. No. Fuck all of this. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

JD Vance: Prisoners coming home 'a testament to Trump's strength'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4806049-vance-trump-prisoner-swap/

Yeah I'm sure Russia is shaking in their boots over Trump becoming President.

This guy is fucking weird. I'd call him retarded but I know he's not, at least not intentionally. But man that's some retarded shit to say lmao

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I do think they get off on it, absolutely. Sexual experimentation is how the concept of gender identity actually started. Look up John money.

Please, educate us on the history of drag.