• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

Ohhhh ... that's right!  Ok, that's funny.

Man, I wish we had access to the old AngelsWin platform where we had that whole thread about the dude who was having sex with his patio furniture.  Good times.

49 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Ohhhh ... that's right!  Ok, that's funny.

Man, I wish we had access to the old AngelsWin platform where we had that whole thread about the dude who was having sex with his patio furniture.  Good times.

Bit that's what the hole in the table is for, isn't it?

On 7/28/2024 at 4:53 AM, Kevin said:

I think Blarg needs to be banned for a bit. He’s been throwing insults around for a long time and if it’s good enough for @cals, it’s good enough for Blarg.

Or is that not how it works here at AW?

On 7/28/2024 at 12:12 PM, Kotchman said:

I’m not for banning Blarg but there is a double standard with rule enforcement and which groups are protected from criticism. Blarg is uniquely Blarg. His blend of arrogance and ignorance keeps the conversations going. We miss him when he’s away. It’s no different with Cals. Cals brings humor and a unique perspective that doesnt always toe a particular party line. Say what you want but he is value added to the room. 

I like how no one responded to this. #freecals

On 7/29/2024 at 9:47 PM, Blarg said:

@Taylor, have you ever heard of an actor named Larry Mazzeo (Matthews)? He played the son in the Dick Van Dyke show but I knew him as the lead account executive at Matchframe Video.

Every Halloween he would dress up, very convincingly, as a woman complete with high heels and fake boobs. Caught me completely by surprise the first time, I just thought he was a new client. 

After a while his weekend drag became his weekday attire for work. And nobody gave a shit because we liked Mazz, he was a good guy and great to work with. He wasn't taking hormone therapy or having any cosmetic surgery. He is also married with grown kids and they've supported his decision as well. 

You have any crossdressing friends or do you act all liberal with no real life experiences?

crickets GIF

16 hours ago, St1ck said:

Is there anything worth listening to? From what I've seen he's basically an Indian chihuahua that recites Larry's Twitter feed of outright bullshit and conspiracy theories.

he can't even drink regular mountain dew. 

30 Rock Eye Roll GIF by TV Land Classic

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

crickets GIF

Sorry, somehow I missed this. Not understanding the point of your post, but bully for your pal Larry for expressing himself. Hopefully our AW pal Larry will feel so liberated one day.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Sorry, somehow I missed this. Not understanding the point of your post, but bully for your pal Larry for expressing himself. Hopefully our AW pal Larry will feel so liberated one day.

Oh! I get what you’re trying to say now.

I don’t personally know any drag queens. I also don’t personally know anyone on the Angels, but I can still be a fan, no?

The vast majority of drag queen performers are not transgender. Some discover they are transgender by doing drag. But the vast majority are biological males and identify as men, like Larry Mazzeo (Matthews). Hope this helps.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

On 7/29/2024 at 9:15 PM, Taylor said:

I’m sure the only knowledge you have of drag queens is what your idol Tucker Carlson says about them. 

Larry isn't the only crossdresser I knew and was friends with. Marty was gay and dressed up as Marylin Monroe while partying in Hollywood and occasionally worked the streets. He was a successful insurance salesman by day but suffered from alcoholism and cocaine addiction. Eventually he committed suicide because of a failed marriage to another man, long before it was on any ballots in California. My wife found his body doing a wellness check. 

The point of my post is you are a loud mouth, no life experience lib, that doesn't know when to ask questions instead of throwing out insulting insinuations.

33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Larry isn't the only crossdresser I knew and was friends with. Marty was gay and dressed up as Marylin Monroe while partying in Hollywood and occasionally worked the streets. He was a successful insurance salesman by day but suffered from alcoholism and cocaine addiction. Eventually he committed suicide because of a failed marriage to another man, long before it was on any ballots in California. My wife found his body doing a wellness check. 

The point of my post is you are a loud mouth, no life experience lib, that doesn't know when to ask questions instead of throwing out insulting insinuations.

This is a good example of why as a society we shouldn’t promote this stuff. It simply destroys lives. As a society we have to do the right thing and tell young people how their story often ends. 

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Dang, Blarg hangs out with a lot of drag queens. Who saw that coming??

When you look at my music drops in the Listening To thread you have to say, we really don't know this guy.