• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

I remember when this guy was the toast of the town for the liberal elite's in like Martha’s Vineyard and such.  Good sensible rightoid!  Of course he bent the knee to the god emperor Trump and became their enemy. A different time.  

Vance is obviously where the party wants to go.  Sensible pick.  The more extreme elements of the American right are too scary for the normies in suburbia.  Vance is extremely right wing but he doesn’t project it in the same way.  Which is also a thing that makes Trump successful.  Sorry fellas.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

14 minutes ago, St1ck said:

“I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn’t be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he’s America’s Hitler. How’s that for discouraging?” Vance writes in the message.

Yes classic,  this was when he was getting wined and dined by the libtards. 

In a February 2016 USA Today column, he wrote that "Trump's actual policy proposals, such as they are, range from immoral to absurd."[104] In the Atlantic and on the PBS show hosted by Charlie Rose,[105] Vance called Trump "cultural heroin"[106] and "an opioid of the masses."[107][108] In October 2016, he called Trump "reprehensible" in a post on Twitter,[109] and called himself a "never-Trump guy."

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

In a February 2016 USA Today column, he wrote that "Trump's actual policy proposals, such as they are, range from immoral to absurd."[104] In the Atlantic and on the PBS show hosted by Charlie Rose,[105] Vance called Trump "cultural heroin"[106] and "an opioid of the masses."[107][108] In October 2016, he called Trump "reprehensible" in a post on Twitter,[109] and called himself a "never-Trump guy."

Courting the @Make Angels Great Again demographic.

He's a younger guy who likely got picked with the idea that he'd appeal to young people but I've never met a young conservative who liked Vance, only boomers.  Should've been Vivek.

11 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Vance will run circles around Kamala, lmao.

He's a ridiculously smart guy. And there's good strategy here too, he can play the angle of "I couldn't stand the guy, I changed my mind on him. So should you"

Based on the above posts, he really doesn't have a choice now, lol. 

Edited by Jason

13 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Vance will run circles around Kamala, lmao.

He's a ridiculously smart guy. And there's good strategy here too, he can play the angle of "I couldn't stand the guy, I changed my mind on him. So should you"

I often equate people to being just like Hitler and then just change my mind. 

18 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This is way better than a fake ass stooge like Pence.

Pence being a fake ass stooge is exactly why I find this pick underwhelming, I'd have thought Trump would want someone he could rely on as being loyal

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I often equate people to being just like Hitler and then just change my mind. 

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

Politics in 2016 sure was an interesting time wasn't it?

St1ck, were you ever a Bernie Bro and then went Trump even though they’re polar opposites politically, just because you’re a fucking moron?  Have you ever done that?