• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

1 minute ago, cals said:

Just yell “fake news” and then it won’t matter what actually happened.

And of course the rest comment on his post with support

Lol, you guys take enjoyment when others make mistakes

Always enjoy your jabs 😎

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I’m guessing this kid that shot him is a right winger that was a loser that lived on social media and thought killing Trump would start a civil war. 

I think he was trying to take out someone on 5th Avenue for Trump.

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

So did you give the angry emoji because you couldn’t see it or are you lying and just forgot?

Ok so let's breakdown my emoji

It appears to be important and you are asking me if I lied

BTW I've never accused you of lying

I was watching TV and checking my phone

Saw that I put the angry emoji seeing that they mentioned the person

There were some false reports coming out earlier about another person, so I commented and went back to watching my show

And the forgetting part, always possible at my age  😎

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

You've been listening to way too much mainstream media and the swamp things in DC. Trump didn't destroy democracy over his first four years in office and he's not going to in his next. 

I'm guessing you're a Jan 6th truther. 

If you read CNN earlier yesterday you would have believed that he fell and it wasn't an assassination attempt. 

IMG_5732.jpg

That screenshot is fake Chuck. I was tracking it right when it happened and nobody was reporting he fell.

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

You've been listening to way too much mainstream media and the swamp things in DC. Trump didn't destroy democracy over his first four years in office and he's not going to in his next. 

I'm guessing you're a Jan 6th truther. 

If you read CNN earlier yesterday you would have believed that he fell and it wasn't an assassination attempt. 

IMG_5732.jpg

Why did this get quoted to me?  It was wopphil who said that

12 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Trump really isn’t radical. He actually pisses me off with his soft moral positions. libs could and still can advance their agenda through him. 

I've tried explaining this to my liberal friends and family, but they're (mostly) so propagandized by NYT, MSNBC, etc, that they think Trump is some unique evil and wannabe Hitler. So I agree with you (except the part about "soft moral positions").

12 hours ago, Kotchman said:

If nothing else , his candidacy has exposed the deep state filth in both parties, government agencies, and out military leaders. They told us election fraud was beneath our government and its citizens yet we have a candidate shot in the face. I’m sure the shooter wouldn’t stuff ballot boxes and the government security wouldn’t turn a blind eye to election security threats. 

Yep, agreed.

15 hours ago, wopphil said:

Womp womp. Life is hard, wear a helmet. Were you this torn up when Trump’s January 6 incident lead to loss of five lives? 

The only person who died was an unarmed woman.

Oh and just in case you didn’t hear it the first time, fuck you Phil. 

20 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

The only person who died was an unarmed woman.

Oh and just in case you didn’t hear it the first time, fuck you Phil. 

The "only" person?  Sir, you clearly didn't read the headline story in the Denver Post today.

image.png