• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

10 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I don't care who you vote for or what your politics are here. That's why we have this forum for open political debate and opinion. 

But once you wish harm and god forbid death on a POTUS whether you like them or not, you're a POS and you can fuck the FUCK off and never post here again. 

Chuck, if you are being honest with yourself, you would acknowledge that you wouldn’t feel this way if Biden were the subject. 

6 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Are you only in favor of open and honest speech when it supports your belief set? 

I genuinely respect your opinion if that’s how you feel. Most libs like to conceal their beliefs. If they all just came out and said I’m for killing babies , stealing, and one party government by any means possible, elections would be much easier for reps to win. Their ability to deceive is truly supernaturally satanic . 

1 minute ago, mmc said:

You hadn't even posted in a month before you came into this thread to be an asshat, is there a reason you don't just fuck off permanently?

Why are you taking it so personally? I am not attacking anyone on here personally. Why are you making it personal? 

Just now, Kotchman said:

I genuinely respect your opinion if that’s how you feel. Most libs like to conceal their beliefs. If they all just came out and said I’m for killing babies , stealing, and one party government by any means possible, elections would be much easier for reps to win. Their ability to deceive is truly supernaturally satanic . 

I actually don’t necessarily disagree with you. I think the far left is absolutely as vile as the far right. No doubt. Which is why I am no lefty. 

4 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Chuck, if you are being honest with yourself, you would acknowledge that you wouldn’t feel this way if Biden were the subject. 

Wow dude. That's fucking ridiculous. I've made jokes about O'Bummer, Clinton and Biden, but never wished harm upon any of them. 

The worst I've thought about Joe Biden is that he's got dementia and a victim of elder abuse. 

He's an embarrassment that he's the leader of the free world, but I have never and will never wish pain or death upon him. 

Just now, wopphil said:

I actually don’t necessarily disagree with you. I think the far left is absolutely as vile as the far right. No doubt. Which is why I am no lefty. 

We could actually solve issues if we simply mean what we say and call stuff what it is. I don’t really care how the far left lives in their homes. However they’re intentionally targeting kids via school and entertainment to destroy the innocent. If you want to present abortion an alternate living to kids share the statistics. It’s easily verifiable that traditional American values and families are the key to happiness and success. Libs too often rely on deception 

4 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

This would be kinda funny if this was meta. But I'm not sure you get meta humor.

I’m not joking. Our refusal to accept the God given roles of men and women is a problem. We try to emasculate men and empower women. It just creates confusion and conflict. My wife knows dinner is appreciated but expected. It’s also expected that I meet any sob at the door , kill a snake , or jump in front of a bus to protect her

16 minutes ago, mmc said:

The way Trump has managed to make several people who previously went their whole lives operating as a reasonable adult go completely insane is truly something.  I see it with my grandmother, she was a devout Republican her whole life until Trump came onto the scene and now cries about she'll vote Democrat for the rest of her life and refuses to ever see her brother and his grandchildren in Texas (who she previously visited multiple times a year) because she knows they all voted for him.

I think all of us here find politics important but to be that emotionally invested is weird to me. 

10 minutes ago, Chuck said:

The worst I've thought about Joe Biden is that he's got dementia and a victim of elder abuse. 

He's an embarrassment that he's the leader of the free world, but I have never and will never wish pain or death upon him. 

I agree with almost all of this. But I feel the same way about Trump. And unlike Biden, I believe Trump is evil to his core and cares nothing for the people he supposedly wants to lead. I believe him being alive leads to far more death and pain based on his various action and inaction. therefore, I believe the world will be a better, safer, happier place without him. 

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

I like a good attempt at humor but this isn't right.  The whole thing I hate.  Please don't turn on each other, something like this happens because we have turned on each other.  X won't help either right now. Sorry if i sound like a woman. Smoke a doob and go bowling.

4 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I agree with almost all of this. But I feel the same way about Trump. And unlike Biden, I believe Trump is evil to his core and cares nothing for the people he supposedly wants to lead. I believe him being alive leads to far more death and pain based on his various action and inaction. therefore, I believe the world will be a better, safer, happier place without him. 

Dude you lived your best 4 years when he was POTUS. 

1 minute ago, Chuck said:

Dude you lived your best 4 years when he was POTUS. 

I will admit that I think his tax cut did me well. And I hope if he gets reelected, he manages to extend that. But then again, I’m not sure I’ll be able to enjoy my newfound income if he manages to destroy our democracy. Seriously, why does that not bother you guys? 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

In your hypothetical situation you blame the mother that stayed in his life and raised him.  Eesh 

No but I would acknowledge it was a contributing factor

1 minute ago, wopphil said:

I will admit that I think his tax cut did me well. And I hope if he gets reelected, he manages to extend that. But then again, I’m not sure I’ll be able to enjoy my newfound income if he manages to destroy our democracy. Seriously, why does that not bother you guys? 

Probably because we aren't retarded