• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

1 minute ago, wopphil said:

Womp womp. Life is hard, wear a helmet. Were you this torn up when Trump’s January 6 incident lead to loss of five lives? 

I actually respect your honesty. You said what most libs in here are thinking. Now you should better understand why cons don’t want to hand their guns to your types. 

8 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Womp womp. Life is hard, wear a helmet. Were you this torn up when Trump’s January 6 incident lead to loss of five lives? 

I will say that the fact that Jan 6 is totally vilified, while some defend the destructive riots as the rioters “Summer of Love”, is puzzling.

The shooter has a special place in h_ll awaiting him.

Edited by Angel Oracle

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

What’s crazy is this was absolutely a government operation. No way a shooter goes unseen on a rooftop. Someone intentionally removed aerial surveillance 

It is strange 

Looking forward to more info

12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

100% this

It's nuts that the some on left are happy about this

Peaceful libs, yeah sure

Did you watch the video I posted? What are your thoughts on Trump’s very loyal supporters telling the reporter they better be ready if Trump lost the election? Honest question.

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I actually respect your honesty. You said what most libs in here are thinking. Now you should better understand why cons don’t want to hand their guns to your types. 

I am not a lib. Never been a Democrat and never will be. The irony here is that Trump is a victim of the very political environment he has helped create.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Did you watch the video I posted? What are your thoughts on Trump’s very loyal supporters telling the reporter they better be ready if Trump lost the election? Honest question.

Staged fake Trump supporters 

Not the time to deflect on what happened here

No one tried to shoot Joe

If they did I would condone it and not bring up things the the left did

NY Post:

The gunman believed to have been behind the attempted assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump Saturday was shot and killed by Secret Service, sources told The Post.

The shooter, identified as a Chinese man, was in a sniper position located hundreds of yards away from Trump’s podium in Butler, Pa. as he spoke to a campaign crowd, sources said.

24 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

A President was shot and people cheer. Unfuckingbelievable. I would be truly sad for our country if Biden was shot. Fuck anyone who thinks this is a good thing. 

It’s weird to me. I think Newsom may be one of the worst political figures ever but I don’t want to see him dead. I’d rather he just get booted out of office 

20 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Wow, ok.  If I am being honest, I thought he misspelled common, then when I re read what he wrote and it said “conman”, I deleted my post.  So in brief, I wasn’t calling him a conman, I was an idiot that thought someone spelled common incorrectly.  

You're a good man.  @Amazing Larry accepts your apology.

I am not a lib. Never been a Democrat and never will be. The irony here is that Trump is a victim of the very political environment he has helped create.

I’ll argue the Dems to it to another level under Bush and continued the rhetoric under Obama. If you remember the tea party was a much more polite resistance. Trump was simply the first politician in many years to say what Americans were thinking. Unfortunately this battle ain’t going to end with Trump. God hating Americans have a hatred in their soul that exceeds any individual. Any opposition to the left is subject to the trump treatment moving forward 

It’s hilarious that some of you are so distraught when the man conning you gets grazed by a bullet. Does it bother you this much when schools get shot up? 

Absolutely and it’s why I’m for returning our culture to people against stealing killing and hedonism. Freedom can’t survive without a just society. 

Just now, Redondo said:

Not the time to deflect on what happened here

No one tried to shoot Joe

If they did I would condone it and not bring up things the the left did

So I’ll take that as a no you didn’t watch it. I would love to know what we should be ready for that his supporters two months ago warned us about if he lost the election? Are these mother fuckers not just as crazy as the mother fucker that shot Trump today? And mind you, they said this before Trump was shot. Imagine how worked up they are now.

I don’t condone Trump being shot either but I don’t weep for him as some Christ like figure.

Cooler heads need to prevail in this country. Trump or his minions along with those on the extreme left and the media only stoke the flames of division. You can’t deny that.

2 minutes ago, wopphil said:

It’s hilarious that some of you are so distraught when the man conning you gets grazed by a bullet. Does it bother you this much when schools get shot up? 

This isn’t about Trump. It’s about political violence and it’s unacceptable no matter who it is. 

So I’ll take that as a no you didn’t watch it. I would love to know what we should be ready for that his supporters two months ago warned us about if he lost the election? Are these mother fuckers not just as crazy as the mother fucker that shot Trump today? And mind you, they said this before Trump was shot. Imagine how worked up they are now.

I don’t condone Trump being shot either but I don’t weep for him as some Christ like figure.

Cooler heads need to prevail in this country. Trump or his minions along with those on the extreme left and the media only stoke the flames of division. You can’t deny that.

And what divides us? Possibly our perception of right and wrong ?

Agree that cooler heads need to prevail

It's one thing to make verbal threats, but putting them in motion and people happy about it is wrong

On both sides