• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

13 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

But Antifa isn’t real. - libs

Pretty sure that dude was marching with patriot from last week. It’s almost as if antifa and the patriot front are the same. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

You guys almost had your dreams come true. 

Well he is a conman piece of shit. Brags about sexually assaulting women. If he allegedly raped a woman and a teenage girl, fuck him.

And to show I’m bipartisan, I would say the same about Bill Clinton who I believe is a rapist as well.

10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Well he is a conman piece of shit. Brags about sexually assaulting women. If he allegedly raped a woman and a teenage girl, fuck him.

And to show I’m bipartisan, I would say the same about Bill Clinton who I believe is a rapist as well.

So the only reason you hate him is he bragged about screwing a chick? 

25 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

If people think it's bad now if he actually got taken out I think a lot of those that want him dead would regret it.  I hope to never see a living president or candidate killed in my lifetime especially in the current climate.  A lot of angry people would probably be pushed over the edge.

I agree but I think it’s safe to say though that Trump himself has stoked the fire, especially going back to 2009. He’s not alone by any means on either the right or the left. But he isn’t exempt from blame either.

Edited by Kevin

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I agree but I think it’s safe to say though that Trump himself has stoked the fire himself, especially going back to 2009. He’s not alone by any means on either the right or the left. But he isn’t exempt from blame either.

Yes victim blame him. But all those chicks he banged were innocent bystanders 

4 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

Fuck you Strad. Sincerely. 

Wow, ok.  If I am being honest, I thought he misspelled common, then when I re read what he wrote and it said “conman”, I deleted my post.  So in brief, I wasn’t calling him a conman, I was an idiot that thought someone spelled common incorrectly.  

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

So the only reason you hate him is he bragged about screwing a chick? 

Ripped off people with Trump university, stole from his own charity. Screwed over contractors. Insulted all American POWs. I thought the gravest sin from my fellow conservatives was doing anything that resembled insulting the military.

I said bragging about sexual assault, not sex with a chick.

Oh and weren’t you just talking about in another thread the depravity of America when it came to sex outside of marriage? Be consistent please.

2 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

A President was shot and people cheer. Unfuckingbelievable. I would be truly sad for our country if Biden was shot. Fuck anyone who thinks this is a good thing. 

2 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

100% this

It's nuts that the some on left are happy about this

Peaceful libs, yeah sure

2 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

A President was shot and people cheer. Unfuckingbelievable. I would be truly sad for our country if Biden was shot. Fuck anyone who thinks this is a good thing. 

People are fucking insane and full of hatred. Assassination of a president or nominee is NEVER a good thing, never!

I've got a whole new list of people to ignore. They can go to hell, with all due respect.

5 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

Womp womp. Life is hard, wear a helmet. Were you this torn up when Trump’s January 6 incident lead to loss of five lives? 

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Ripped off people with Trump university, stole from good own charity. Screwed over contractors. Insulted all American POWs. I thought the gravest sin from my fellow conservatives was doing anything that resembled insulting the military.

I said bragging about sexual assault, not sex with a chick.

Oh and weren’t you just talking about in another thread the depravity of America when it came to sex outside of marriage? Be consistent please.

Never said he was a saint. Unfortunately most of your anti Trump rhetoric is your opinion. I’m anti gay and abortion. I don’t condone shooting these people in the streets.