• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

Just now, Crampknees said:

Sorry dude, lol at 20 footer with 2 feet of break.  Even blarg sunk a 60 footer on me uphill with 5 different breaks. I didn't wash his feet after.

oh fuck. 

But you didn't have your head shot at yesterday and part of your ear blown off. 

Blarg would be laid up like Biden for a month if that shit happened yesterday, not on a golf course. 

11 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Sorry dude, lol at 20 footer with 2 feet of break.  Even blarg sunk a 60 footer on me uphill with 5 different breaks. I didn't wash his feet after.

oh fuck. 

Yes, but you did buy the first round. 

10 minutes ago, Chuck said:

But you didn't have your head shot at yesterday and part of your ear blown off. 

Blarg would be laid up like Biden for a month if that shit happened yesterday, not on a golf course. 

I had two torn tendons in my left elbow that day. I've been playing on a torn meniscus for the last two months. I lost more ear to cancer than Trump to a bullet. 

Flex Flexing GIF

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

and chuck what’s your aesthetic? Day drinking? 

No, that's your generation. Soy, Crop Tops and Hard Seltzers after breakfast. 

I do enjoy a glass of wine with dinne here and there, a bourbon or two once a week during our podcasts and maybe one or two with my neighbor. But that's it. 

1 minute ago, Chuck said:

No, that's your generation. 

I do enjoy a glass of wine with dinne here and there, a bourbon or two once a week during our podcasts and maybe one or two with my neighbor. But that's it. 

Fanfest?

3 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Listen. I've stayed pretty silent on politics for a long time now, including here... but yesterday's assassination attempt on Trump has got my blood boiling. 

I may stick around in these parts a while longer. 

Watching Robert De Niro GIF

10 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Listen. I've stayed pretty silent on politics for a long time now, including here... but yesterday's assassination attempt on Trump has got my blood boiling. 

Where is that cals wank emoji

5 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Day drinking at afternoon baseball games during a once a year event gets you a pass. 

Man I can't wait till ST 2025. 

I'm a maybe..., naw, I'm there but this time with some good whiskey not that Costco value buy shit. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I'm a maybe..., naw, I'm there but this time with some good whiskey not that Costco value buy shit. 

Next time you can't skip out on the main event to golf with your bros. lol

20 minutes ago, Chuck said:

We’re toxic as fuck here but deep down I think we all love each other.  Not in a gay way though, at least not for me

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Jean Claude Van Damme Ok GIF

You know it’s true. Hell even young libs with degrees want working class Americans to pay their bills. 3 of 5 killers are from democrat homes and I’m not counting abortion 

48 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You know it’s true. Hell even young libs with degrees want working class Americans to pay their bills. 3 of 5 killers are from democrat homes and I’m not counting abortion 

19 out of every 22 Conservatives enjoy shoving cucumbers up their ass. 

2 hours ago, Chuck said:

That's the spirit.  

2 hours ago, Chuck said:

Also, now that you are up for it.  If you don't agree you can't just say fuck off my site.  Everyone here respects and appreciates you and what you have done.  So I ask.  If Biden got shot at yesterday and his supporters killed or severely injured and he was golfing the next day, would you not be scorched earth about it? I am glad he is fine and got a round in myself but.....

oh fuck