• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So you called me fat because I disagreed with the tweet? 

I mean either way you attempted to insult me because I don't agree with the thing you posted. 

RDT_20240713_0514293300359808410825979.jpg

You know full well you’d be incredibly bored of this board if we didn’t talk shit

39 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Also are we still doing the "left are pedos" thing? May wanna rethink that narrative. 

The vast majority of pedos and gays are anti God libs. Out prisons and welfare system is full of children from Godless families with liberal world views. 

41 minutes ago, mmc said:

I often wonder what you say to your wife and daughter when they question why their apparently successful husband and father is spending his free time visibly raging over what some 20 year old dude is saying on the internet

Not starting a fight here but you can't keep claiming "hey I am 20 something, not my fault."  You are an adult.  You slam people just like anyone else here so man up and quit the leave me alone, I am 20 something. WTF

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

Not starting a fight here but you can't keep claiming "hey I am 20 something, not my fault."  You are an adult.  You slam people just like anyone else here so man up and quit the leave me alone, I am 20 something. WTF

I don’t want him to leave me alone, if he did I wouldn’t be able to laugh at him for getting emotional over someone 30 years younger than him

25 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I was instructed by my boss (Joe Brandon) to delete it.  I am sorry. 

How am I supposed to make an informed choice? Dammit, now I'm going to have to resort to r/Politics. 

6 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Speaking of golf as it's related to this thread....

Sorry dude, lol at 20 footer with 2 feet of break.  Even blarg sunk a 60 footer on me uphill with 5 different breaks. I didn't wash his feet after.

oh fuck.