• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Also are we still doing the "left are pedos" thing? May wanna rethink that narrative. 

Should we focus on the fact that they’re typically overweight so you can feel included?

1 minute ago, mmc said:

Should we focus on the fact that they’re typically overweight so you can feel included?

At least he has two eyebrows and he’s fucked a woman.

1 minute ago, cals said:

At least he has two eyebrows and he’s fucked a woman.

I often wonder what you say to your wife and daughter when they question why their apparently successful husband and father is spending his free time visibly raging over what some 20 year old dude is saying on the internet

2 minutes ago, mmc said:

I often wonder what you say to your wife and daughter when they question why their apparently successful husband and father is spending his free time visibly raging over what some 20 year old dude is saying on the internet

Do you want me to ask them for you?

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Did you not just imply that our friend Tdawg is a pedophile? Seems like you started it, dumbass.  

No I just posted a tweet some guy made, if tdawg felt like it described him that’s on him

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Baffling interpretation of the past 5 mins but ok.  

Are you restarted?  I post a tweet that called the left pedophiles which tdawg claimed was inaccurate so I asked him if I should call them overweight instead so he can feel included.  If your takeaway is that I called him a pedo you're kinda retarded 

4 minutes ago, mmc said:

Are you restarted?  I post a tweet that called the left pedophiles which tdawg claimed was inaccurate so I asked him if I should call them overweight instead so he can feel included.  If your takeaway is that I called him a pedo you're kinda retarded 

Jesus shut up man.  Everyone knows what you were aiming for.  But since everyone thinks you’re a moron you ate shit.  Sorry.  

also, objectively right wingers are at least as frequently pedophiles as anyone else.  Shut the fuck up.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

also, objectively right wingers are at least as frequently pedophiles as anyone else.  Shut the fuck up.  

Can you please give me the demographics for the Peace and Freedom and Green Party while you have that info at your fingertips.

TYIA

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Jesus shut up man.  Everyone knows what you were aiming for.  But since everyone thinks you’re a moron you ate shit.  Sorry.  

Oh ok so you are just retarded.  Got it

10 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

No I think it describes the current GOP nominee. 

Maybe Ivanka couldn't take being hit on by her father anymore and she's behind this? Food for thought. 

14 minutes ago, mmc said:

So you called me fat because I disagreed with the tweet? 

I mean either way you attempted to insult me because I don't agree with the thing you posted. 

RDT_20240713_0514293300359808410825979.jpg