• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

9 minutes ago, Chuck said:

He was a registered Republican that donated to Act Blue. Pennsylvania is a closed primary state. He could have been registered to the Republican Party to vote against Trump in the primary.

Considering this is exactly what they did, even pleaded with people to do to get Dr Oz on the ballot because he was viewed as the weaker candidate it's no real shocker.  

15 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I see that Biden and his campaign team are now taking ads away that say Trump is a threat to democracy. They’ve only been doing it the past 2-3 years. 

They have created monsters like the shooter yesterday.

IMG_5744.jpeg

Oh wow.  This has never happened before.  SPEECHLESS. 

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

If Donald Trump is indeed a threat to democracy then shooting him is a rational act of patriotism.

And if Biden orders it it's an official act so it's protected by the Supreme Court.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

If Donald Trump is indeed a threat to democracy then shooting him is a rational act of patriotism.

It's really just surprising someone didnt try it sooner.

It's been said enough by Democrats and the media that there are people that actually believe this to be true. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's been said enough by Democrats and the media that there are people that actually believe this to be true. 

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore." Donald J Trump 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think fake elector schemes are a threat. Can we at least say that any person, be it Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Staci Abrams, Kari Lake, etc should should shut the fuck up and take their loss like an adult. Anyone that can’t and hatches schemes is a threat.

Just now, Kevin said:

I think fake elector schemes are a threat. Can we at least say that any person, be it Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Staci Abrams, Kari Lake, etc should should shut the fuck up and take their loss like an adult. Anyone that can’t and hatches schemes is a threat.

Shut up Kevin.  They didn’t lose 

17 hours ago, wopphil said:

I agree with almost all of this. But I feel the same way about Trump. And unlike Biden, I believe Trump is evil to his core and cares nothing for the people he supposedly wants to lead. I believe him being alive leads to far more death and pain based on his various action and inaction. therefore, I believe the world will be a better, safer, happier place without him. 

if he's serious about trying to stop the wars by bring everyone to the table to work out all the issues he'll be saving a few million lives. enough innocence has been taken already. 

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Rosie O’Donnell might try and kill Biden. 

Is Biden the name of a Jumbo Meatball Sub at a deli near her house?  If so, you're probably right.

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve heard from a very well placed source that the shooter wanted to kill Trump because he betrayed the project 2025 plan.  This is 100% true.  He was so mad about it. 

Fighting mad?