• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

21 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Now I'm being forced to watch golf on my phone. Worst day ever.

People watch golf?

I mean I can see playing golf but I'd rather watch paint dry than watch golf on tv. 

Just now, Chuck said:

People watch golf?

I mean I can see playing golf but I'd rather watch paint dry than watch golf on tv. 

Same. 

Golf is fun to play. Drink a beer, smoke a cigar, knock your ball into the woods for a couple hours. 

Watching it is a small step above watching soccer.

5 minutes ago, Chuck said:

People watch golf?

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Same. 

Golf is fun to play. Drink a beer, smoke a cigar, knock your ball into the woods for a couple hours. 

Watching it is a small step above watching soccer.

There are dozens of us.

3 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Absolutely. She fucked around and found out. 

But to say that the Jan 6er's killed or hurt people when they entered the capital is false. 

There were thousands of people at the Capitol that day which means there are hundreds of different stories. Not everything would be in a vacuum.

You had rioters that were trying to help police officers and you had others spraying some substance at them or hitting them with an American flag.

So your statement is somewhat true depending on which people we are talking about.

One event with lots of things happening, each different than another’s experience.

17 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Absolutely. She fucked around and found out. 

But to say that the Jan 6er's killed or hurt people when they entered the capital is false. 

Over 100 Capitol police officers were injured.

1 minute ago, Chuck said:

I see that Biden and his campaign team are now taking ads away that say Trump is a threat to democracy. They’ve only been doing it the past 2-3 years. 

They have created monsters like the shooter yesterday.

IMG_5744.jpeg

Do we know what the shooter’s motive was yet? Will we ever truly know? If not, how do you know Biden created him?

22 minutes ago, Chuck said:

People watch golf?

You weren't watching the Scottish Open? It was an insane final 3 holes. 

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I've tried explaining this to my liberal friends and family, but they're (mostly) so propagandized by NYT, MSNBC, etc, that they think Trump is some unique evil and wannabe Hitler. So I agree with you (except the part about "soft moral positions").

Yep, agreed.

This is why I say there really isn’t common ground with the left anymore. They could have worked with Trump and got a deal on immigration, social programs, and most anything else. The fact is they’re not content until the gay flag has replaced the American flag , babies are murdered after birth, and  their science is the official religion. These ain’t JFK or Clinton libs

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Do we know what the shooter’s motive was yet? Will we ever truly know? If not, how do you know Biden created him?

He was a registered Republican that donated to Act Blue. Pennsylvania is a closed primary state. He could have been registered to the Republican Party to vote against Trump in the primary.

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

This is why I say there really isn’t common ground with the left anymore. They could have worked with Trump and got a deal on immigration, social programs, and most anything else. The fact is they’re not content until the gay flag has replaced the American flag , babies are murdered after birth, and  their science is the official religion. These ain’t JFK or Clinton libs

Babies are being murdered after birth? Has anyone alerted the authorities?

You should call someone KC, otherwise your silence makes you complicit.

2 minutes ago, Chuck said:

He was a registered Republican that donated to Act Blue. Pennsylvania is a closed primary state. He could have been registered to the Republican Party to vote against Trump in the primary.

He donated $15 dollars when he was 17 and couldn’t vote. Do we know why? Did he lose a bet, was he upset upset with Trump after January 6th? Did he even vote in the 2024 primary?

Did he change a political affiliation? He appeared to be very pro second amendment. 

I agree, we should be very wary of people who vote and donate to democrats and then register as Republicans.

image.jpeg.edc0ce1d365f7df83563407109532226.jpeg

Just now, Kevin said:

Babies are being murdered after birth? Has anyone alerted the authorities?

You should call someone KC, otherwise your silence makes you complicit.

That’s the end game for abortion. The left is simple moving the ball along. They didnt embrace trannies and child mutilation at the start. They’ll ultimately embrace pedos. If you remember Barry and Biden were for traditional marriage in 08. They aint above lying