• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

Trump defends female Secret Service agent who was criticized after assassination attempt: ‘So brave’

Donald Trump praised the female Secret Service agent who “bravely” shielded him during his attempted assassination, saying she “wanted to take a bullet,” after critics suggested she was too small to effectively protect the 6-foot-3 former president.

Trump praised the female agent’s actions during the July 13 attempt on his life while speaking at a rally in St. Cloud, Minnesota, on Saturday.

“There was great bravery displayed… Every one of them. There wasn’t one that was slow,” Trump began telling the crowd. “There was a woman to my right shielding me. A beautiful person. She was shielding me with everything she could.”

The former president continued: “She got criticized by the fake news because she wasn’t tall enough. She was criticized and she was so brave.”

https://nypost.com/2024/07/28/us-news/trump-defends-female-secret-service-agent-who-shielded-him-during-assassination-attempt/

3 hours ago, Redondo said:
Trump defends female Secret Service agent who was criticized after assassination attempt: ‘So brave’

Donald Trump praised the female Secret Service agent who “bravely” shielded him during his attempted assassination, saying she “wanted to take a bullet,” after critics suggested she was too small to effectively protect the 6-foot-3 former president.

Trump praised the female agent’s actions during the July 13 attempt on his life while speaking at a rally in St. Cloud, Minnesota, on Saturday.

“There was great bravery displayed… Every one of them. There wasn’t one that was slow,” Trump began telling the crowd. “There was a woman to my right shielding me. A beautiful person. She was shielding me with everything she could.”

The former president continued: “She got criticized by the fake news because she wasn’t tall enough. She was criticized and she was so brave.”

https://nypost.com/2024/07/28/us-news/trump-defends-female-secret-service-agent-who-shielded-him-during-assassination-attempt/

And here's something for the rest of you asshats:

It's not about how much blood was or wasn't lost.  It's about the fact that Trump nearly lost his life.  The Secret Service team failed to do their jobs.  The Director lost her job over it.  A man lost his life and some how all of this is lost on some of you. 

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

It's not about how much blood was or wasn't lost.  It's about the fact that Trump nearly lost his life.  The Secret Service team failed to do their jobs.  The Director lost her job over it.  A man lost his life and some how all of this is lost on some of you. 

I mean I've been on record several times condemning this. I've seen some stuff about shrapnel or whatever the fuck it's all noise. Someone tried to murder Trump and thankfully failed. Unfortunately a life was lost in this despicable act. 

Glad the shooter is dead too. Deserved nothing less.

2 hours ago, T.G. said:

Because it appears he and Ronny Jackson are embellishing the story. 

27 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I'm shocked that any politician would embellish a story.  This should be front page news.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

The deep state  tried to kill him and missed. They immediately took Biden out and now want to burry the story. Rightfully or not , Trump’s popularity is rooted in the opposition of the deep state. Who knows if the deep states can be defeated but more and more Americans understand who is the real threat to democracy. It’s the deep state Dem party that placed Kamala on the throne after 2 coup attempts in July. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The deep state  tried to kill him and missed. They immediately took Biden out and now want to burry the story. Rightfully or not , Trump’s popularity is rooted in the opposition of the deep state. Who knows if the deep states can be defeated but more and more Americans understand who is the real threat to democracy. It’s the deep state Dem party that placed Kamala on the throne after 2 coup attempts in July. 

Tldr