• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear

• mmc changed the title to Trump removed from rally after being shot in the ear

I'll be curious to see if he actually got shot at or if it was some kind of other projectile.  On the video after he gets swarmed there's a moment where he's up and exposed even though his detail is on him.  If there was an active threat you'd think they'd be dragging him off without exposing him. 

• mmc changed the title to Trump removed from Pennsylvania rally after being shot in the ear
Just now, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'll be curious to see if he actually got shot at or if it was some kind of other projectile.  On the video after he gets swarmed there's a moment where he's up and exposed even though his detail is on him.  If there was an active threat you'd think they'd be dragging him off without exposing him. 

And how was nobody else hit by a bullet?

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And how was nobody else hit by a bullet?

I see that mmc posted someone was killed but that could have been the assailant.  As to your question I'm not an expert but I know for example a 22 caliber can be used by snipers as the bullet will enter the target and bounce around instead of exiting.  Not every caliber of bullet will go through a target and hit something behind it.  That said one of the things anyone who handles a gun is taught is to always know what's behind what you're firing at because it could.

4 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I see that mmc posted someone was killed but that could have been the assailant.  As to your question I'm not an expert but I know for example a 22 caliber can be used by snipers as the bullet will enter the target and bounce around instead of exiting.  Not every caliber of bullet will go through a target and hit something behind it.  That said one of the things anyone who handles a gun is taught is to always know what's behind what you're firing at because it could.

Wouldn’t he be dead if the bullet got him? Multiple shots were heard but apparently he only got grazed.

Not if the bullet or projectile apparently got his ear or grazed him.  Watching the video he appeared to be looking to his right and got hit on that side (someone rushing the stage?) so I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that's where the shots came from.  On the video it doesn't show what's on the other side of him.  Like I said, definitely not an expert.

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I do remember people cheering Kathy Grifgin when she was walking around with his head all bloody 

That's what libs do

Reps say let's go Brandon

Are you sure about that?

Some Pennsylvania voters told us to be ready.