• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels called me to buy tickets

15 hours ago, Stradling said:

Imagine doing your job and having to deal with this shit?  

You’re pretty fucking soft Strad if you think this was bad in any way.  I didn’t ask them to solicit me.  They contacted me, and I replied.  

How arrogant and pathetic is the team to be chasing fans because their product is so poor.  

When I was a season ticket holder I didn’t get many calls except to renew and keep spending. 

imagine having a spine and telling someone to beat it when I’m trying to be sold garbage.  

14 hours ago, T.G. said:

Being rejected is one thing.  Having to take shit in the process is another.

Apparently, empathy is something you don't understand.

I imagine she spent about three seconds reading the email and then deleted it.  I don’t know that she “took shit.”  

she also called me at the same time she emailed me. That’s borderline harassment in my book.  

But now that I have her number, I should follow up with her to see if she felt I lacked empathy for her job.  

7 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I imagine she spent about three seconds reading the email and then deleted it.  I don’t know that she “took shit.”  

she also called me at the same time she emailed me. That’s borderline harassment in my book.  

But now that I have her number, I should follow up with her to see if she felt I lacked empathy for her job.  

I was speaking in general terms, and not specifically about your response. Strad said "Imagine...." and I was thinking about what a salesperson goes through on a consistent basis. I "imagine" they take a fair amount of shit.

On 8/23/2024 at 7:08 AM, Stradling said:

Imagine doing your job and having to deal with this shit?  

This is why I don’t respond to those emails. My ex that worked for the Padres would tell me some crazy verbal abuse they’d get from fans. 

2 minutes ago, katie said:

This is why I don’t respond to those emails. My ex that worked for the Padres would tell me some crazy verbal abuse they’d get from fans. 

Yep, I’m sure Samantha is telling Arte not to re-sign Ohtani, so she should get Arte hate mail. 
Everyone gets it, Arte sucks. So let’s fashion an email, pretending you don’t pay attention, pretending you don’t know if he sold the team, all while going on a fanpage daily to tell us that the team you don’t follow sucks. Super cool stuff. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Also Taylor giving lectures on how to respond to posts he doesn’t like is the ultimate level of irony/hypocrisy. 

I’m not the one telling people how to respond to email solicitations. 

Unless you're a 20+ year Season Seat holder, who doesn't want to lose their seniority for when the team makes the playoffs a decade from now, you're basically throwing away money by committing to them now.  Heck, the way things are going, even seniority is kind of pointless, because if they ever do have a playoff game again, you'll pretty much be able to pick your seats on the aftermarket for a fraction of the face value.  With Trout on the downside of his career, it's not like the Angels have a generational talent on their roster that fans are clamoring to see.  That guy plays 25 miles up the 5 freeway.

During the regular season, there are only a handful of games where you might end up paying face value, and those include Dodgers, Yankees & Red Sox.