• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels called me to buy tickets

4 minutes ago, James said:

A photo day? 

That used to be the norm.....

Yep. I actually laughed when I read through the replies and saw that she was just talking about a photo opp. Sad that folks have been conditioned to think that's something truly special. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The Angels probably should have stayed in Lake Elsinore. The Quakes venue was nice but losing it to the Dodgers and getting stuck in San Bernadino sucks. 

The park is nice in Berdoo, I know because I live close by.  Be tolerant, please.😎

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Imagine going into sales and not being able to take a rejection from a potential buyer?

Being rejected is one thing.  Having to take shit in the process is another.

Apparently, empathy is something you don't understand.

2 hours ago, T.G. said:

Being rejected is one thing.  Having to take shit in the process is another.

Ghost of Bob Starr’s response was pretty tame. They probably just smiled, shook their head, and responded with some generic response.

If someone harasses or takes out their frustration on the sales rep, I can see why that would suck for the sales rep.

The funniest one was a cold call that I asked not to call again and after I hung up he called again. So after I hung up again and he called back a third time I decided to try the number. He picked up. Game on. I kept calling his number and he was begging for me to stop. Since I had nothing else to do, driving out to spring training, he got an hour of phone calls. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I never give expletive-laden responses to cold calls. I do, sometimes, ask completely off the subject questions to derail their scripts. I figure the longer I keep them on the line the fewer annoying calls they can make to other people. Paying it forward.

Just now, Taylor said:

Empathy is valuing other people's lives, even if it is random strangers you will never meet. Let me help you with visuals.

917ov0.jpg

Just now, T.G. said:

You've become incredibly annoying.

You’re the one who said I have no empathy because I didn’t see anything wrong with Ghost of Bob Starr’s email to the sales rep.

Have I ever personally attacked you?