• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/11/24): Mariners @ Angels: Kochanowicz makes his debut, Adell still out

1 hour ago, Hubs said:

He's sick with the same illness that a couple of other players had. 

If he loses 35 pounds he'll be hitting his weight.

the writer oh halo hang out said Perry should listen to trade offers for Neto and O'hoppe what a joke those 2 are part of the foundation moving forward ! That would be very unpopular with any fans they have left too...

Koch has a Soriano-like sinker that he needs to use effectively to get ground ball outs. He throws strikes and pitches to contact, so the defense needs to be ready. Ideally, he can learn from the guys on the Major League roster, adding to his skills and knowledge. With proper development, he has the potential to be a starter, as his upside is still significant

Not that it matters, but Wash makes bizarre lineups. Neto is a flat out better hitter than Schanuel in every imaginable way, yet Neto hits 8 and Schanuel hits 2? O'Hoppe is clearly the best hitter on the team and he bats... 5th? Names out of a hat.

7 minutes ago, samwum said:

Not that it matters, but Wash makes bizarre lineups. Neto is a flat out better hitter than Schanuel in every imaginable way, yet Neto hits 8 and Schanuel hits 2? O'Hoppe is clearly the best hitter on the team and he bats... 5th? Names out of a hat.

You haven’t watched all season have you

12 minutes ago, katie said:

You haven’t watched all season have you

Haha no fortunately I do not have that level of masochism within me. Just looking at the numbers. They seem to tell a pretty clear story but I guess I could be missing something.

2 minutes ago, samwum said:

Haha no fortunately I do not have that level of masochism within me. Just looking at the numbers. They seem to tell a pretty clear story but I guess I could be missing something.

I have said this all year, but I finally quit talking about it....Schanuel can do no wrong on this board !

1 minute ago, No Roles said:

I have said this all year, but I finally quit talking about it....Schanuel can do no wrong on this board !

Or check this out, you hate on him worse than his performance. Or you talk shit in the middle of a hot streak when it makes zero sense.