• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/9/24): Rangers @ Angels: Contreras on the mound, Neto & Ward back in the lineup

I haven’t really managed to see Roansy pitch, nor have I seen anyone talk much about him. The stats are pretty middle-of-the-road, but not bad and age and prospect pedigree are on his side.

Anyone have any thoughts on his future or potential or is he just depth fodder?

52 minutes ago, totdprods said:

I haven’t really managed to see Roansy pitch, nor have I seen anyone talk much about him. The stats are pretty middle-of-the-road, but not bad and age and prospect pedigree are on his side.

Anyone have any thoughts on his future or potential or is he just depth fodder?

I'm not someone who proclaims to know the ins and outs of each pitch type, spin rate, etc., etc., but from the "eye test," he seems like just a guy.

StatCast numbers would seem to back that up--and, historically for him, they've more or less been in this range.

image.png

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm not someone who proclaims to know the ins and outs of each pitch type, spin rate, etc., etc., but from the "eye test," he seems like just a guy.

StatCast numbers would seem to back that up--and, historically for him, they've more or less been in this range.

image.png

Wish there was a way to separate his time with PIT and LAA to see if anything’s different.