• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This team makes me want to jump off a bridge

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jay said:

Last week was the aberration.

I don't even know that I'd go that far.  They're playing a lot of really shitty teams these days, so when shitty teams play other shitty teams, you're gonna get shitty baseball--and sometimes the outcomes will be some short winning or losing streaks.

But, yeah, overall, they're a terrible team, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that they'd lose 5 of 6.

Edited by jsnpritchett

10 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I just hope everyone is happy that Schanuel continues to be our lead off hitter.

Washington has already said that Rendon will lead off once he's activated and that Schanuel will move down in the order.

7 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Washington has already said that Rendon will lead off once he's activated and that Schanuel will move down in the order.

But Schanuel is better at getting on base doesn't that means he should stay in the lead off spot.

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

But Schanuel is better at getting on base doesn't that means he should stay in the lead off spot.

Are you just being an idiot to amuse yourself?  Given the active roster for the past several weeks, there hasn't been a traditional leadoff hitter.  Given the options, it made sense for Schanuel to be the guy temporarily.  I've yet to see any brilliant suggestions for who else it should be, since both Neto and Washington said he wasn't ready to hit leadoff and was more comfortable lower in the lineup.  So who else should it have been? 

6 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

That’s funny as he probably get injured again within a week and goes again until end of the season