• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/7/24 11:20am Pacific): Angels @ Cubs: Soriano on the mound, Drury hitting 2nd

22 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

What roster move do you make for Rendon? Hate to send Hiura right back down. Guillorme has been solid and versatile. I haven’t been much impressed with Sano but not sure they’d pull the plug there. 

Just now, DMVol said:

What roster move do you make for Rendon? Hate to send Kuira right back down. Guillorme has been solid and versatile. I haven’t been much impressed with Sano but not sure they’d pull the plug there. 

I think it'll probably be Sano, with Calhoun also a possibility.  I'm leaning towards Sano simply because Calhoun mysteriously keeps getting playing time.

4 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Sano is 1 for 22 with 9 Ks since he came back from his injury.  His only hit was a HR.  Really don't see any reason to keep him around.

Not sure, at his age with lots of big league time accrued, whether he could be optioned to AAA?

Taylor Ward is so uncomfortable in the box it’s hard to watch.  Every breaking ball, he quits on and turns his shoulder in like it’s going to hit him.

He’s going to need to figure this out.  It’s been going on for quite a while, but has really be worse since his plunking last week.

Cubs doing an all women broadcast. They are congratulating themselves about it and how it has been over due. I disagree but I'm no Taylor.