• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/3/24): Angels @ A's: Daniel on the mound, O'Hoppe gets a day off

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

Again, what are you talking about?  Washington literally said Schanuel would make the best manager out of anyone on the team.

sometimes I don't know what i'm talking about  check out halo hang out if you think I have to good of weed tonight...lol

23 minutes ago, No Roles said:

I want Schanuel to do well but there is a reason he doesn't set well in the locker room that's all ! I would never wish an angel to fail, but I believe he needs to clean it up he is young this can be done !

Schanuel is 22 years old playing in his first major league season and doing pretty well.  What are you doing with your life other than posting nonsense on a fan forum?

Just now, No Roles said:

yes that's why schanuel was benched at the beginning of the season no lie Washington called him out for not waking up on time !

Benched? The only time he missed multiple games in a row was early June based on injuries. 

1 minute ago, eligrba said:

Schanuel is 22 years old playing in his first major league season and doing pretty well.  What are you doing with your life other than posting nonsense on a fan forum?

Apparently, he’s getting high.

1 minute ago, BTH said:

You said “he doesn’t set well in the locker room”

That statement has nothing to do with Washington saying he didn’t wake up for day games.

when you're late to work ceo or not what look does that give?

Just now, No Roles said:

when you're late to work ceo or not what look does that give?

He’s a 22 year old kid playing in the majors less than a year removed from college.

If he overslept early in the season and then cleaned it up, I don’t think his teammates are gonna turn on him.

1 minute ago, No Roles said:

far from what I said...wow you are the media ! acting like one

5 minutes ago, No Roles said:

sometimes I don't know what i'm talking about  check out halo hang out if you think I have to good of weed tonight...lol

?

Yeah, this really sounds like a guy who's a problem in the locker room...

https://www.ocregister.com/2024/06/24/angels-pitcher-patrick-sandoval-will-undergo-surgery-to-repair-torn-ucl/

"Oakland A’s manager Mark Kotsay was a player with the A’s when Washington was the third base coach, and he said he could tell the former Cal State Fullerton star would become a manager.

Given that, Washington was asked which Angels player could be a manager. At first he said they’re “too young” for him to have a good idea, but then he came up with one.

“I’m going to go out on a limb,” Washington said. “If I had to choose one that would be a tremendous manager, it would probably be (Nolan) Schanuel. He’s got the temperament.

“I’m beginning to see this kid start to understand the game. I’m beginning to see it. He asks some real good questions. He’s now involved in the game. He might not have been as involved two months ago. He’s real involved now. He’s a very smart guy.”