• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/30/24): Tigers @ Angels: Anderson on the mound

Just now, CaliAngel said:

Better watch your mouth or those Schanuel megafans will come and getcha!

I'm not a Schanuel megafan.  It's just NR's constant bitching about batting order gets old--especially when Schanuel has been totally fine lately, and both Neto and Washington have said they don't think Neto is ready to hit leadoff yet.  If the player himself doesn't think he's ready to hit leadoff, why are any of the fans complaining that he's not hitting leadoff?  It's bizarre.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm not a Schanuel megafan.  It's just NR's constant bitching about batting order gets old--especially when Schanuel has been totally fine lately, and both Neto and Washington have said they don't think Neto is ready to hit leadoff yet.  If the player himself doesn't think he's ready to hit leadoff, why are any of the fans complaining that he's not hitting leadoff?  It's bizarre.

what's bizzare is you call me a dumb fuck when i'm kidding first of all and you were cleaning the gutters I believe ! 

10 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Better watch your mouth or those Schanuel megafans will come and getcha!

The dude who said Schanuel never hits in the leadoff spot while he was in the middle of  getting on base 17 times in 7 games leading off should probably sit this one out. You chose ignorance instead of data. 

12 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Also batting order doesn’t mean as much to scoring runs as fans think it does. Granted this is based only on 100 year study by Bill James. 

I hope Ward is OK. And doesn't have any lingering effects. Tough to have it happen again.

A feel good loss if there is such a thing. Ending the game with momentum going forward. Moniak and Adell especially. 

Wantz not ready for prime time. Anderson not sharp. 

The important thing is to regroup and start winning against the As. 

17 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

I hope Ward is OK. And doesn't have any lingering effects. Tough to have it happen again.

A feel good loss if there is such a thing. Ending the game with momentum going forward. Moniak and Adell especially. 

Wantz not ready for prime time. Anderson not sharp. 

The important thing is to regroup and start winning against the As. 

I don't see how you can make a statement like that on Wantz. Yes, he gave a HR to the 1st batter, but then he struck out 3 of the next 4. In the last 3 years, he has had a tendency to give up HRs, but always has a decent ERA and WHIP and does K his share. I'm pretty sure you would have said Joyce is not ready for prime time after his disaster of a start, but look what he has done since. Wantz will never be the star of the bullpen, but should do fine as one of the last 2 options or insurance if someone goes on the DL.