• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/30/24): Tigers @ Angels: Anderson on the mound

Adell and Moniak are handicapping the lineup. But both are way overdue. I have a feeling one or the other might have a good game.  

A win today puts them in single digits below .500. a decent milestone to build on given where they're coming from. Keep chipping away, winning series, and they have half a season to get to .500. From there, next season may have some legitimate optimism.

Probably too far away from a wild card this year but next year hopefully a realistic goal with some upgrades and better health.

17 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

Adell and Moniak are handicapping the lineup. But both are way overdue. I have a feeling one or the other might have a good game.  

A win today puts them in single digits below .500. a decent milestone to build on given where they're coming from. Keep chipping away, winning series, and they have half a season to get to .500. From there, next season may have some legitimate optimism.

Probably too far away from a wild card this year but next year hopefully a realistic goal with some upgrades and better health.

it also puts them ahead of  the tigers for 4th worst record in al instead of 3rd 🙂

23 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

I wonder when Trout comes back halos DFA Moniak.

21 minutes ago, No Roles said:

I wasn't gonna have a debate with @jsnpritchett and @Blarg over who should lead off last night...it's comparing apple and oranges this year when Schanuel hits before rengifo and ward while Neto hits before moniak adell or thaiss ! anyways we pulled it off last night that is all that matters 🙂

I'm sorry for you that Schanuel got another leadoff single just now.  Try not to cry too hard.

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

I'm sorry for you that Schanuel got another leadoff single just now.  Try not to cry too hard.

why would I cry i'm an angels fan ! don't know why you attack me personally when I would never do that to you personally !