• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/27/24): Tigers @ Angels: Daniel on the mound

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

He played in the last 2 games against Oakland. 

Weird, I watched those games but don't have any recollection of a plate appearance. I have been distracted playing nurse the last week. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Weird, I watched those games but don't have any recollection of a plate appearance. 

PH on Tuesday 

Started at 3B yesterday

went 0 for 5 with 2 Ks 

nothing memorable 

Edited by Slegnaac

Can’t gloss Cy Flaherty, been really good this season on a one year deal.   Harkens back to when he was 4th in NL Cy Young in 2019.

83.1 innings, 2.92 ERA, 2.70 FIP,  0.97 WHIP, 108/13 Ks/BBs, close to 6 innings/start

Pitching almost as well as Burnes, is only 28.    Halos probably couldn’t get him to sign here, even though he grew up in the SF Valley?   Probably a Latriners target?

Edited by Angel Oracle

10 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Of course right after I posted that, things picked up.

Thou dost protest "not enough".... had you said this sooner this might be a blowout by now.

Davis Daniel is the poster boy for why SLC can make a pitcher look bad.  Detroits offense sucks, but this is who DD is... Strike throwing machine, heavy pitches.

The Detroit announcers are really impressed with Daniel, giving kudos for having his pinpoint control and not making mistake pitches this late in the game.