• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Expectations vs. A's, Rockies, White Sox?

11 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Do you not understand that continuing to financially support the team in their ineptitude is literally doing nothing to pressure Arte to do anything different? It's laughable that you're putting forth this tough guy "things need to change!" stance while your actions do nothing but reinforce the status quo. Lol, nice work, 

I believe the Angel franchise is bigger than one man.   Many believed it once.   Waiting for someone to make us believe it again. 

18 hours ago, Swordsman78 said:

Losers breed losers.  You get what you tolerate. etc. etc. etc.  The cycle continues for another year. 

Every person wearing an Angel uniform is a better, more knowledgeable, more motivated athlete than you ever was or could hope to be regardless of "results."  Competition at the MLB is incomprehensible unless you played at a level beyond little league and high school. Everything you write tells me you have never competed at a level where success and failure was publicly displayed.  Your incessant demands for accountability for loses continues to describe your lack of understanding for what the Angels players are experiencing.  For the record, I have no idea what happens in the dugout, but I can safely assume every player on the field is competing as much as they are capable of doing, and hopefully enjoying the experience. 

Losers breed losers is something said by people afraid to compete. Every person who competes understands the role and responsibilities connected to winning and losing.

Be better.

7 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Every person wearing an Angel uniform is a better, more knowledgeable, more motivated athlete than you ever was or could hope to be regardless of "results."  Competition at the MLB is incomprehensible unless you played at a level beyond little league and high school. Everything you write tells me you have never competed at a level where success and failure was publicly displayed.  Your incessant demands for accountability for loses continues to describe your lack of understanding for what the Angels players are experiencing.  For the record, I have no idea what happens in the dugout, but I can safely assume every player on the field is competing as much as they are capable of doing, and hopefully enjoying the experience. 

Losers breed losers is something said by people afraid to compete. Every person who competes understands the role and responsibilities connected to winning and losing.

Be better.

IMO and many others, There should be accountability for a win % under .500 vs Oakland, Rockies and White Sox.  Or is that bar a little high for you.

26 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

IMO and many others, There should be accountability for a win % under .500 vs Oakland, Rockies and White Sox.  Or is that bar a little high for you.

"Many others."  Who, aside from the voices inside your head?

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Oh, please no. The comedy tiers he presents is valuable at this point. 

Just when you think he’s reached new levels of dumb... he says, "Hold my beer."

4 hours ago, Swordsman78 said:

I believe the Angel franchise is bigger than one man.   Many believed it once.   Waiting for someone to make us believe it again. 

We can all only hope some heroic, brilliant (top tier) season ticket holder would lobby. . . 

7 hours ago, Swordsman78 said:

Yes you are less vested.  Sorry.  .

you may be more financially invested in this team, but it's pretty arrogant in this group to claim you're more invested in this team than anyone else. emotional investment counts just as much.

Edited by Tank

7 hours ago, Tank said:

you may be more financially invested in this team

Questionable.  He probably splits a 20 game package in 507, but loves throwing around the “season ticket holder!” label.  My guess is it’s more accurate to say he bought some tickets to some games.

I bet he is tier 6 of “season ticket holders.”

35 minutes ago, Halo in Chicago said:

Tier 1 improvement from the young guys, Tier 2 play from the guys we hope to trade, Tier 3 improvement from the guys filling out the rest of the roster, Tier 4 in game coaching decisions, Tier 5 news on the guys in the minors, Tier 6 threads from you. 

I'll be able to give a first hand report Tonight from my season seats, on the halos prospects vs. these teams.