• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/22/24 7:10pm): Angels @ Dodgers: Plesac on the mound, Drury still out

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Seems like they should know more by now.

42 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

They will need a physician to interpret it, and this isn't an emergency so it may wait until Monday. 

4 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm sorry that you were wrong again and can't let it go.

You were the guy questioning why they didn't know more. I just said there was no need to call in the calvary and Vegas backed that up. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Moniak is worthless. 

I think I just zone out at this point whenever he hits.  I posted the lineup and have been watching the whole game, but didn't really register any of his ABs.

He'll keep getting time for the rest of the season, though, I'd imagine, unless they take a shot at seeing what Campero can do at some point.  The OF situation in the system is so bad...