• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/18/24): Brewers @ Angels: Canning on the mound, Adell dropped to 9th

Tonight is just a brutal display of horrific defense and dogshit offense.

Griffin Canning should be really pissed right now.  Aside from his mistake to Yelich, he deserves way better than what is being displayed on this field tonight.

Utter dogshit.

36 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Tonight is just a brutal display of horrific defense and dogshit offense.

Griffin Canning should be really pissed right now.  Aside from his mistake to Yelich, he deserves way better than what is being displayed on this field tonight.

Utter dogshit.

I hope the Angels Keep canning and Soriano, and Detmers

All the talk about the Brewers 'pitching lab' makes a lot of sense as a model to follow. Especially for smaller market teams. Smart investment in pitching development and correction. Finding under the radar low cost guys with decent potential who can be trained and improved. 

Just now, Swordsman78 said:

I hope the Angels Keep canning and Soriano, and Detmers

I agree I back Canning always he gets horrid defense and relief...I want Reid if he just plays maturely instead of like he is playing darts after a few beers !

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

He is actually on schedule as far as a repaired meniscus. He just doesn't want to be on a mortals timetable. You guys don't want a real world recovery but he has 2 to 3 more weeks before he can really push his workouts. 

Maybe here’s where the confusion occurred.    This does mention only 4-8 weeks recovery but also longer time to ensure knee staying healthy.

IMG_1930.png

21 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

All the talk about the Brewers 'pitching lab' makes a lot of sense as a model to follow. Especially for smaller market teams. Smart investment in pitching development and correction. Finding under the radar low cost guys with decent potential who can be trained and improved. 

Does this org even believe in true pitcher coaching.

How many pitchers have improved here over the past decade????

Edited by Angel Oracle

For those of you paying attention, Schanuel has reached base 3 times tonight.  Thats 17 times in his last 7 starts batting leadoff. Not bad for a guy that shouldn’t be leading off. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

For those of you paying attention, Schanuel has reached base 3 times tonight.  Thats 17 times in his last 7 starts batting leadoff. Not bad for a guy that shouldn’t be leading off. 

He’s had a good game Strad.  The rest?  Not so much.