• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/16/24): Angels @ Giants: Joyce is the "opener," Stefanic, Tucker playing

22 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Exactly why he should stay in the 7-slot.

That would never happen with him in leadoff.

By never you are ignoring the 7 times he was on base in the last 3 games he batted leadoff. Or are you ignoring the 10 times he was on base his last 4 games he hit lead off?  Or the 12 times his last 5 games he hit lead off?  

2 hours ago, katie said:

Fuckin blob has got to be DFA-ed after this right?

This is at least the 25th game that we've been hoping for this. 

I'm actually rooting for the opposite. He's consistently available on a team that doesn't take itself seriously and has no aspirations for success in the short or long term. Keep signing this lard to the vet minimum for another decade so he can cement his status as the worst pitcher of all time

On 6/16/2024 at 5:56 PM, CaliAngel said:

Exactly why he should stay in the 7-slot.

That would never happen with him in leadoff.

On 6/16/2024 at 6:23 PM, Stradling said:

By never you are ignoring the 7 times he was on base in the last 3 games he batted leadoff. Or are you ignoring the 10 times he was on base his last 4 games he hit lead off?  Or the 12 times his last 5 games he hit lead off?  

After tonight game it’s 14 times on base his last 6 games hitting leadoff. 

On 6/16/2024 at 5:47 PM, Stradling said:

Schanuel only got on base 3 times. 

Good to see Nolan Schanuel get on base more lately. He's also hitting the ball a bunch better over his past 7 games. 

.333/.484/.500 with a HR and 7 walks. 

I hope he can build off his recent success and keep it going. 

He's not a leadoff hitter, buy you could argue slotting him in at the #2 spot with Rengifo leading off if he continues this trend. 

I think the Angels need to think about moving up O'Hoppe and Neto tbh. 

2 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

But...but...according to @Stradling and the 6 games he cherry-picked, you're wrong.

Haha. Cherry picked?  Dude you bitched about him hitting lead off, I said he had three hits the night he hit 7th, then you claimed that would NEVER happen batting leadoff. So I then showed you his last six games where he was on base 14 times. Sorry reality hurts your feelings.