• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/5/24): Padres @ Angels: Soriano on the mound, Pillar in CF

Sorry if this is late.  Was at the game tonight but couldn’t get any service.

Anyway, Light That Baby Up.  Great team effort and again, great starting pitching.  I’d like to say the offense helped, and yes, it did in a way, but damn…it sure would be nice if our starters got a nice 8 run cushion one day.

Dare to dream, but a win and a sweep, sure is nice.  Great job, halos

IMG_3344.jpeg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, No Roles said:

love to see who pitches Friday? Espn has Valdez going for the Astros and Undecided for us? Did not watch post game so maybe it's been revealed? 

Should be Canning.

With the off day tomorrow, they can just keep everyone on regular rest and go with a 4-man rotation.

So…

Fri: Canning

Sat: Anderson

Sun: Sandoval

3 minutes ago, No Roles said:

love to see who pitches Friday? Espn has Valdez going for the Astros and Undecided for us? Did not watch post game so maybe it's been revealed? 

our starting pitcher for friday is @cals .

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Had to get a cortisone injection last week because of a fly fishing injury in March.  But left shoulder.  My right arm still really tests the gun at 62-63.  I’m like an older, fatter David Fletcher!

maybe it's time to work on your spit ball.

6 hours ago, drpiranha said:

Hymmm. That will work. I actually graduated from The University of Houston after starting at UCLA. Then I lived in Yorba Linda for 20 years before moving to San Diego county.

Do you own an avocado farm?