• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/5/24): Padres @ Angels: Soriano on the mound, Pillar in CF

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TheLordofOuts said:

Soon a .500 record, then Trout comes back and we're buyers at the Trade Deadline.  Alright. Well, I gotta head to the dispensary right now

that's what maps is for have it delivered ! 

That was a fun series to watch! They actually looked like a veteran team who knew how to hold a slim lead tonight for once. Made some nice plays-especially Moore's in the 9th. Nice jobs by Joyce and Cimber to get out of jams in the 7th and 8th. Obviously too far out in the standings at the moment to start getting excited big picture for me, but nice to see some of these guys learn to win and that was a fun series to watch. Plus I'm sure anyone who is at the game will attest, while they are nowhere near as obnoxious as say Dodger fans, I'm sure it felt good to win those games when a SoCal neighbor brings a lot of their fans with them.