• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/31/24 7:10pm Apple TV+): Angels @ Mariners: Soriano on the mound, Schanuel out with left thumb soreness

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

I don't know about the black pants but Seattles city connect is easily in the top half of city connect uniforms, imo.

These are the city connect unis.  I like the jerseys a lot.  It's just the pants and the black trim elsewhere that looks bad.

49 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

If I Venmo a couple of you $7.99 so you can get a month of Apple TV+ will you shut the fuck up? 

I wouldn't want you giving them money on my behalf even if I was that cheap.

I'll trade Apple stocks/options any day of the week, but seriously fuck everything else associated with them. Their phones, their laptops, etc..., all garbage.

Planned obsolecence be damned.

4 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Even sweeter that it was Raleigh's that he robbed.

I can't stand that guy lol

Was Luke Raley not Cal Raleigh.

Though I guess you also could hate Luke Raley, but far more likely tou dislike Cal Raleigh.

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

Was Luke Raley not Cal Raleigh.

Though I guess you also could hate Luke Raley, but far more likely tou dislike Cal Raleigh.

Oh my bad...I only saw the clip from the X post, and heard the name...but yeah, it's Cal I can't stand 😆

Just a smug asshole.

Posted (edited)

The Angels season (for me) in a few dates:

April 8 (High Point): Angels are 6-4, Trout tearing the cover off the ball (.297/.381/.757). He's back! This team might be better than we thought.

April 17 (Last Moment of Hope): Angels are 9-9, Trout cooling off a bit, but still playing well. Now if the young guys can get going, we might have a chance.

April 29 (Disaster): Angels lost 9 of 10 to go from 9-9 to 10-18 before winning a game in which Trout is hurt. Here we go again.

May 31 (The Angels, who?): After starting 9-9, and assuming a loss tonight, the Angels have gone 12-27, which is a 112-loss pace. This team really sucks. Here comes our first 100-loss season!

Worst season in my 40+ years as a fan.

Edited by Angelsjunky