• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/29/24): Yankees @ Angels: Anderson on the mound

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

11 men LOB for the Halos...story of the year...

You have it the other way around.  Yankees are the guys leaving men on, Angels only left 3 but still have a chance to win somehow

47 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Same as last night.  Not surprised.  They always have a ton of fans at the stadium--and I imagine this year, even more Angels fans than normal sold off their tickets. 

I was going to say I know I hear a lot on tv usually.. But I would like to think more Angels fans are staying away this year to not watch this trash on the field. If that's the reason then I'm all for it. 

That’s the angels in a nutshell. They lose stupidly damned near every night. Terrible throw to third scores Volpe. Easy double for Rengifo but doesn’t run. It would have had to have been an absolute dime and perfect throw with his momentum toward the left field line. No way he’s making that throw. Just asinine.