• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/29/24): Yankees @ Angels: Anderson on the mound

Just now, Chuck said:

Sounds & looks like there's more Yankees fans at this game tonight than Angels fans. 

Same as last night.  Not surprised.  They always have a ton of fans at the stadium--and I imagine this year, even more Angels fans than normal sold off their tickets. 

9 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Why are both Randazzo and Gubie saying that Rengifo's relay throw was so great? It skipped in front of 3rd.

Not agreeing with them just thinking out loud...if he would have caught the hop it would have been an out...not usually much of a problem for the standard Major Leaguer...and besides, the hop was on line...

Either way he's got to stop that ball or the back up (should be the pitcher) needs to.

I didn't know that this game was televised here but I flipped after the hockey game  to a station with just "MLB coverage" written up. Just in time me to see the second Yankee run. 

Disgusted how the Yankee fans have taken over. Funny how eastern fans seem to dominate at West Coast games. And hardly ever the reverse. Economics in the north  east  historically not so great behind the western migration? Or mostly tourists? I see this in all sports when eastern teams play on the west coast. 

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Not agreeing with them just thinking out loud...if he would have caught the hop it would have been an out...not usually much of a problem for the standard Major Leaguer...and besides, the hop was on line...

Either way he's got to stop that ball or the back up (should be the pitcher) needs to.

Didn't look to me like the hop was on line, but whatever. 

Interesting how just about  all the broadcasters of most teams seem to fraternize with each other and have detailed knowledge of their working relationships. Obviously a smallish fraternity and part of the job networking process. 

17 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

O'Hoppe with a HR!  I'd love to see more consistent power like this from him!  Maybe last year raised my expectations.

Well he does have a bunch of pop. Hit 26 HR in just 104 Double-A games in 2022. 17 HR the year before.