• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official (2024) Los Angeles Angels Trade Deadline Thread

30 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok, so who gets traded?

I’m going to guess Pillar, Garcia, Strickland, Ward and Detmers. 

I'm a bit skeptical that they really are willing to move Detmers... I'd want a top 100 guy if we dump him... 

I'm going with Garcia and Pillar. Arte botched a Ward/Rengifo trade once and i feel like he'd do it again in a heartbeat. 

However I will say this... If the Angels can't move on from guys like Ward/Rengifo/Anderson and even Adell then 2025 is definitely out of the picture. This org needs a massive restart.

3 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Why are they trying to move detmers if they still think he can be useful? 4 years of control of a supposed high ceiling player, and they'd be selling low on him?

Idk about selling low. He would bring the biggest haul of prospects.

4 minutes ago, eligrba said:

I'm becoming concerned that Perry and the Angels will miss this opportunity.  I don't know any reason why other players haven't been moved except for someone other than Perry saying no.

Because the deadline is tomorrow and there are more buyers than sellers. 

Outside of the two major starters, of which only one might get moved, Flaherty and TA stand out as the top pitchers available. I'm intrigued by what we might get in return. This could explain why Perry has been relatively inactive so far, possibly assessing the starters' trade market. Aside from the White Sox trading off Fedde, which is still uncertain, it’s definitely a seller’s market. Let's go!

It's almost at the point to where the Angels would be stupid not to trade Anderson, Rengifo and Ward (maybe even Detmers). This team can completely revamp their farm system with these stupid returns. SELLERS MARKET!