• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official (2024) Los Angeles Angels Trade Deadline Thread

Lots of buzz about Phillies and Estevez. They have 5 top 100 prospects… could we somehow get OF Jack Crawford from them? He’s ranked 54 overall on MLB and is showing to be Phillies 3rd overall prospect. 

I know Phillies trade with Baltimore changes things as far as them needing a OF like Ward. 

Could Estevez and say Detmers get us Crawford? We badly need some legit OF prospects 

20 minutes ago, Ochocinco! said:

Lots of buzz about Phillies and Estevez. They have 5 top 100 prospects… could we somehow get OF Jack Crawford from them? He’s ranked 54 overall on MLB and is showing to be Phillies 3rd overall prospect. 

I know Phillies trade with Baltimore changes things as far as them needing a OF like Ward. 

Could Estevez and say Detmers get us Crawford? We badly need some legit OF prospects 

You mean Justin Crawford and yes would be great but would need lot more to land Crawford. 

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

100.5 hours to trade deadline 

One more start for Anderson 

Two more appearances tops for Estevez

Odds on them both getting injured before they’re traded?

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

One more start for Anderson 

His start is on Monday. I honestly would hold his start back until after the deadline, on Tuesday. 

I mean what if he gets injured or gets absolutely shelled on Monday??

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

The only thing Angels fans overrate more than their prospects is everyone else's.

Are we referring the current Crawford discussions?

I think people are just looking at rankings and not stats. Crawford could be a nice leadoff guy potentially, except he doesn't walk. A guy who has no power and doesn't draw walks and relies on batting average and stealing bases for success...ok. I'd certainly take him but you're crazy if you're giving up both Estevez AND Rengifo for this dude. 

Perry needs to get busy with trades—it's that time of year!

Here my trade and hopefully get similar tier of players back; 

I will be using Fangraphs mid-season rankings to assess the prospects

1. Starting off with Anderson

A. The ideal structure, and similar to the Randy A. trade, 1 45 FV player, and 2 40FV trade,  plus salary eaten.

B, Thus one trade his

Angels:  Luke Keaschall  (45): Prilipp, Oliver(40)

Twins: Anderson, Garcia & 5 mil

2. Estevez and Strickland  

Angels: Beavers & Baumasiter/Sosa

18 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Are we referring the current Crawford discussions?

I think people are just looking at rankings and not stats. Crawford could be a nice leadoff guy potentially, except he doesn't walk. A guy who has no power and doesn't draw walks and relies on batting average and stealing bases for success...ok. I'd certainly take him but you're crazy if you're giving up both Estevez AND Rengifo for this dude. 

That's one of them. 

9 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

That's one of them. 

I think trading Ward would be stupid because his value is just not there. Might as well keep him because we're not getting much in return. 

Anderson is another one. Not gonna help in the playoffs, really. He's there for innings...for 2 months. Next year is whatever. 

Rengifo definitely. But I think another team could overrate him more. 🤔 

Just now, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Seattle is getting Yimi garcia 

For Jonathan Clase and possibly more. That’s a pretty great return for Toronto and bodes well for the Angels and their vet relievers.

IMG_3451.jpeg