• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Upcoming schedule quirks

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

1. After the off-day tomorrow, the Angels play three games at home against the Guardians, but then have Memorial Day Monday off before starting a three-game series against the Yankees. 

2. From Friday through July 4, they do not play a game outside of the Pacific time zone. 

What's up with no game on Memorial Day (bummer). Pretty sure last year was the same thing. 

Love listening to the game while BBQing on those summer Holidays. 

1 hour ago, HaloBronco said:

What's up with no game on Memorial Day (bummer). Pretty sure last year was the same thing. 

Love listening to the game while BBQing on those summer Holidays. 

48 minutes ago, BTH said:

I thought the same thing.

I looked it up, and it turns out that was 2022.

But, yeah, there should be a game on Memorial Day.

Eight teams are off this Memorial Day. Agree that it's dumb! 

14 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

1. After the off-day tomorrow, the Angels play three games at home against the Guardians, but then have Memorial Day Monday off before starting a three-game series against the Yankees. 

2. From Friday through July 4, they do not play a game outside of the Pacific time zone. 

I'm going to two of these road games in June.

On 5/22/2024 at 9:05 PM, jsnpritchett said:

From Friday through July 4, they do not play a game outside of the Pacific time zone.

Ugh. Games on the west coast start at near 9pm my time. That means I'm going to miss a bunch of endings of games for more than a month with the exception of weekends and when there's a game that's just too exciting to keep my week/work day bed time of around 10:30-11pm.