• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels’ Anthony Rendon says he’s healing ‘slowly’

13 hours ago, Ochocinco! said:

I can honestly see Bachman out of baseball if he can’t get his injuries right in the next 12-24 months. Dude has been nothing but a injury bug since he’s been drafted 

Mebbe, but remember we were saying the same thing about Griff Canning not too long ago.

So there's that....

~ArkyAngelsFan~

13 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Crazy this all started with him sprinting for an infield hit. 

i'm greatly conflicted about him. seriously.

injuries are not his fault - pulling a hammy running out a grounder; fouling a ball off his leg and having a hairline fracture from it; needing surgery to repair his wrist/hand; etc.

attitude is completely his fault - it's just a job; i'd rather be with my family; i don't speak english; etc. 

if he was putting up good offensive numbers, it would make a lot of the negative feelings about him disappear, to be perfectly honest. but part of that particular problem is that we haven't come close to getting our money's worth from him, making this contract a total disaster. 

21 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

This reads pretty hilariously...   

"Welcome to the IL Los Angels Angels ... such a lovely place, (such a lovely place)"

Maybe that’s the problem lol! If you go on IL you have to be a vegan and get your gooch waxed every week by another teammate on the IL. Hyper motivate them.