• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/15/24 6:07pm): Cardinals @ Angels: Canning on the mound

2 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I've only been able to watch a couple minutes of the game tonight.  Looks like I'm missing one of their better games in a while, huh?

You missed batters interference to end the inning.

So Angels.

10 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I've only been able to watch a couple minutes of the game tonight.  Looks like I'm missing one of their better games in a while, huh?

No offense besides the Neto solo since the first inning...which of course I missed watching the Rays game.

Canning looked pretty good out there, however, this is the Cardinals...

Posted (edited)

Heartened by this:

• Neto, last 30 G: .275/.321/.451/.772 
  • Schanuel, last 30 G: .287/.328/.398/.726
  • Canning, last 7 GS: 4.38 ERA, 1.27 WHIP

Those are the sorts of numbers we were expecting from these guys. This team is both one of the worst Angels teams I’ve ever seen, if not the worst, but also one of the most interesting/exciting in awhile because there’s some actual young talent showing something. Just a very, very uneven team, but I think things like this are what Ron is referring to when he says there is incremental growth to winning. 

Edited by totdprods