• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/15/24 6:07pm): Cardinals @ Angels: Canning on the mound

You know, meant to say this earlier, but I wonder if Ron’s pissiness re: Guillorme was less about the bunt and more about what I saw as some pretty half-assed SS defense from him last night. 

At least twice Paris made some admittedly pretty awful transfers, but Guillorme seemed to barely try. Wonder if Ron was more fed up with that by the time the bunt attempt happened.

15 minutes ago, totdprods said:

You know, meant to say this earlier, but I wonder if Ron’s pissiness re: Guillorme was less about the bunt and more about what I saw as some pretty half-assed SS defense from him last night. 

At least twice Paris made some admittedly pretty awful transfers, but Guillorme seemed to barely try. Wonder if Ron was more fed up with that by the time the bunt attempt happened.

No Guillorme!  Ha.

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

No Guillorme!  Ha.

Good, Guillorme isn’t in the long-term plans. I have super low expectations of Paris but would be amazing if he just took this opportunity and ran with it. 

I imagine Rengifo could send Guillorme to the waiver wire once he’s back, though Goodrum has been bad too. Maybe when Drury or Stefanic can come back. Sure wish we had Livan Soto still.

Just now, totdprods said:

Good, Guillorme isn’t in the long-term plans. I have super low expectations of Paris but would be amazing if he just took this opportunity and ran with it. 

I imagine Rengifo could send Guillorme to the waiver wire once he’s back, though Goodrum has been bad too. Maybe when Drury or Stefanic can come back. Sure wish we had Livan Soto still.

I think Guillorme or Tucker goes when Rengifo is back, and then when Sano is back (potentially by this weekend), Goodrum gets the axe.  Whichever of Adrianza, Stefanic, or Drury comes back first, then whoever is left out of Tucker, Guillorme, and Goodrum is gone.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I think Guillorme or Tucker goes when Rengifo is back, and then when Sano is back (potentially by this weekend), Goodrum gets the axe.  Whichever of Adrianza, Stefanic, or Drury comes back first, then whoever is left out of Tucker, Guillorme, and Goodrum is gone.

There are so many shitty infielders currently I forgot about Tucker. I will say though that out of any of this dredge is worth the tiniest look it could be Tucker though, on account of his age and prospect pedigree.

1 minute ago, totdprods said:

There are so many shitty infielders currently I forgot about Tucker. I will say though that out of any of this dredge is worth the tiniest look it could be Tucker though, on account of his age and prospect pedigree.

There's just no room for him, though, once the injured guys come back.  My guess is that the team would still prefer to play Stefanic over him, for example. 

GO ANGELS!!!!

AVOID ANOTHER SWEEP!!!!

The Angels will be the only last-place team on the field tonight, the Redbirds having climbed over Cincy for 4th in the NL Central. 

Only the ChiSox and Marlins have won fewer games than the Angels after 43 games.

119 games to play until Angels offseason.

21 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Yikes. There's more soldiers on the field than people in the stands.

since you are there I will refrain from what I was gonna say....glad I saw your post before I said anything !!! have fun GO HALOS