• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MLB Throws the hammer down on Braun and others

I think baseball dropped the ball on drug testing by not testing 20 years ago. Pressure by the media after Canseco blew this problem wide open had baseball scrabbling for answers.

I don't think the average fan gives a crap unless it involves their own team losing or one of their players.

The is a difference between Amateur sports and professional sports.

I'm more than satisfied with the current punishment for using PEDS.

I think they should lighten up on some of the substances that they have on the PED banned list.

Professional athletes need help from a long grueling season and injuries.

I believe Ryan Madson has publicly spoken out on injury issues regarding PED's.

"This would be SOOOO unworkable. Talking about messing with the records.

Besides, I'm sure there would be a lot of games that are won by the team in which the roiding player goes 0-4 and makes an error in the field. So, the player on roids contributed to the team's win? I don't think so.

Remember, steroids can't make you hit balls you would otherwise swing and miss at...."

Really? Don't you think by taking steriods they are messing with the records already?  For example, Barry Bonds and the home run record.

I agree, steriods does not give a player hand/eye coordination to hit the ball, but it gives you a better recovery and keeps you going,  above other players who are injured and don't use them, to be able to keep your hand/eye coordination at top level.

And...so what if the roid player has a game or two, or more,  going 0-4 and maybe not contributing.......at least he is out there PLAYING instead of being on the DL, giving him every opportunity to contribute to the team while being on drugs---call it what it is, a player on drugs, playing baseball.

MLB has got to get tougher on this issue!!!!

NY Daily News is reporting that Selig is prepared to ban A-Rod for life if he doesn't accept a suspension for the rest of this year and 2014.

The decision could come later today or tomorrow. A source close to Rodriguez said he is insisting he did nothing wrong and will not agree to a deal.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/deal-a-rod-faces-historic-ban-article-1.1411133

NY Daily News is reporting that Selig is prepared to ban A-Rod for life if he doesn't accept a suspension for the rest of this year and 2014.

The decision could come later today or tomorrow. A source close to Rodriguez said he is insisting he did nothing wrong and will not agree to a deal.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/deal-a-rod-faces-historic-ban-article-1.1411133

I hope A-fraud fights it ... this should be good for baseball.

The ESPN game with the Angels are saying that ESPN and AP are reporting that an announcement may happen as early as tonight.  They aren't going to suspend the players under the drug policy, but under a different provision.  So sounds like we will know names.  

The ESPN game with the Angels are saying that ESPN and AP are reporting that an announcement may happen as early as tonight.  They aren't going to suspend the players under the drug policy, but under a different provision.  So sounds like we will know names.  

Hot Diggitty....  Hopefully the whole best interest of the game clause gets put into play.   Arod's public stance that he will fight any action is just the latest in a long ling of attention whore moments.

I can't stand MLB or Bud Selig ... Hope A-fraud wins big!

What they put McGuire/Sosa through was deplorable. There were suppose to be around 100 names on the so called list and that info was never released.

The same now with the bio-whatever list. I can't stand the fact their picking on only the star players. I want names!!!

Pete Rose fiasco is another story in itself.

Baseball is still the greatest game ever!

I can't stand MLB or Bud Selig ... Hope A-fraud wins big!

What they put McGuire/Sosa through was deplorable. There were suppose to be around 100 names on the so called list and that info was never released.

The same now with the bio-whatever list. I can't stand the fact their picking on only the star players. I want names!!!

Pete Rose fiasco is another story in itself.

Baseball is still the greatest game ever!

Who is McGuire?

BTW, the Biogenesis list is out. The two biggest names on it are Braun and A-Rod. That's why everybody is talking about them. The list has many non-stars on it.

The list also has many other sports on it along with High School players and coaches. The MEDIA chose to talk about the big names on the list. But I find this article more concerning:

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9512043/whistle-blower-documents-show-high-school-players-received-peds-tony-bosch-biogenesis-clinic-sources-say

I think I'll just call him Tony Douche from now on.