• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/16/24): Angels @ Rays: Soriano on the mound, Sano at 1B, Trout DH'ing

It’s early in the season, but that’s a fucking disastrous loss.  A complete failure in extra innings.  

(2) 2 out base hits to score the tying and winning runs in the 9th and 13th.

Bases loaded, no outs and can only push across a bullshit sac fly.

This one hurts a little

Just now, PattyD22 said:

It’s early in the season, but that’s a fucking disastrous loss.  A complete failure in extra innings.  

(2) 2 out base hits to score the tying and winning runs in the 9th and 13th.

Bases loaded, no outs and can only push across a bullshit sac fly.

This one hurts a little

The roller coaster ride of bad relievers didn't help either. It'd be one thing if a younger guy like Davis Daniel was in there struggling but Cisnero and Fulmer are just chumps with no potential. Hate Minasian's bullpen construction approach. 

9 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

The Rays currently have the worst bullpen ERA and FIP in the majors.

See this is what I was talking about you being miserable. It's not a normalized sample size and they historically have good bullpens. You're arguing in bad faith just for the sake of arguing. It's miserable, dull, and tiresome.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

This is all the same shit every year. 

The same lol I went on a walk with a kids already knowing how this shit ends. 

and inevitably… ends just how I thought. It’s crazy the manager, gm, players, coaches can all change and it’s alll the same result. 

not even sure why I bother to pay attention anymore other than to punish myself 

Just now, samwum said:

See this is what I was talking about you being miserable. It's not a normalized sample size and they historically have good bullpens. You're arguing in bad faith just for the sake of arguing. It's miserable, dull, and tiresome. 

I genuinely don't see how it's miserable to comment on something like that.  Even if you go back to last year, they were 11th-12th in ERA/FIP--so a little better than average, but not great, even with Stephenson's crazy performance after they traded for him.

10 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I genuinely don't see how it's miserable to comment on something like that.  Even if you go back to last year, they were 11th-12th in ERA/FIP--so a little better than average, but not great, even with Stephenson's crazy performance after they traded for him.

...and Angels were 3rd worst in ERA last year. The Rays have 6 guys back there who had a 3.00 ERA or lower last year. And then Kevin Kelly had a 3.09. 7 guys who would have been the Angels best reliever last year. To try to find a flaw in the idea that the Rays (good bullpen) out-bullpen'ed the Angels (bad bullpen) in an extra innings game is just crazy. 

It just blows my mind that your idea of entertainment is coming on here and just posting the dumbest shit imaginable in response to other people's thought out and statistically backed takes. I guess maybe you're trolling and that's fun. I don't know, I'm putting you on my ignore list. 

1 minute ago, samwum said:

...and Angels were 3rd worst in ERA last year. The Rays have 6 guys back there who had a 3.00 ERA or lower last year. And then Kevin Kelly had a 3.09. 7 guys who would have been the Angels best reliever last year. 

It just blows my mind that your idea of entertainment is coming on here and just posting the dumbest shit imaginable in response to other people's thought out and statistically backed takes. I guess maybe you're trolling and that's fun. I don't know, I'm putting you on my ignore list. 

Lol.  I'm not trolling.  And your "statistically backed takes" aren't always correct.  Deal with it.  You're new here and I'd wager you're not making too many friends with your posting style.  Again, I defended you when you were getting piled on initially, but now I see that you're just going to be combative. 

Don't really give a shit if you put me on ignore.