• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/1/24 3:40pm Bally Sports SoCal): Angels @ Marlins: Silseth on the mound, Moniak, Thaiss starting

3 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

That was his counter part color guy. Forgot his name but believe it was brain cancer. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Rory Markas and it was a heart attack 

It was almost Mark Langston also except for a well placed EMT and an even better placed automatic defibrillator 

Did Randazzo just say the Angels have only walked 6 times this year. Once in each of the last 3 games?

2 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

It was almost Mark Langston also except for a well placed EMT and an even better placed automatic defibrillator 

Wow, I didn't hear about that. 

I love Mark Langston, he's great on the radio, he tells it like it is. Wish they'd put him on TV. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Wat

Yeah.  Langston went into cardiac arrest I believe in Houston and was revived in the booth by medical staff.  Well technically he went into Ventricular Fibrillation which is almost cardiac arrest, but his heart was shocked back into a normal rhythm.

You didn’t hear this?

Edited by PattyD22