• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 home run celebration

Did you not get excited about Trout's home run yesterday or did you just sit there mumbling about a hit to the right side would have been better? Because I know I yelled and fist pumped when it went out. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Did you not get excited about Trout's home run yesterday or did you just sit there mumbling about a hit to the right side would have been better? Because I know I yelled and fist pumped when it went out. 

I was excited because Trout ST was not great. Realized after game Trout in weak lineup with little protection.

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

I, for one, absolutely hate when a team enjoys themselves. 

There's a time and place for everything. 

If they want to celebrate a home run when they have the lead, fine. 

When they're down 8-1 and someone hits a solo homer in the 8th inning, and they have to put on a stupid hat, it's just...cringey. 

2 hours ago, Junkballer said:

WWII GI helmet (the anti-kabuto)

They should don Percysquints Vietnamese farm workers hat and piss off Arte until he sells. @Adam do you still have it to loan out? 

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

They should don Percysquints Vietnamese farm workers hat and piss off Arte until he sells. @Adam do you still have it to loan out? 

I believe I retired it. It suffered too much sun damage hanging from my office wall