• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Ippei fired by Dodgers after being accused of theft by Ohtani’s attorney’s

10 hours ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

I got some news visiting Easter dinner.... We should be happy we're no longer involved... 

I didn't know you're a Kardashian.

11 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Lying Ohtani? Lock him up

Looking at the comments, it seems like that's maybe NOT what Ohtani said.  It's a mistranslation ( @cals). Several people are saying that he said something like someone was able to talk to the fans for him, not that he himself spoke to them. 

14 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Looking at the comments, it seems like that's maybe NOT what Ohtani said.  It's a mistranslation ( @cals). Several people are saying that he said something like someone was able to talk to the fans for him, not that he himself spoke to them. 

You'd think after what Ippei allegedly did, the Dodgers/Ohtani would go out of their way to get the best translator to ever exist.

4 hours ago, TroutField said:

Sam Blum stirring up shit with the entire Dodgers fan base on twitter is so f**king funny to me 😂

Dodger fans, meet Sam Blum.  Mr Blum, meet Dodger fans.

At this point I'm wondering if Shohei thinks 4.5 million isn't too big a price to pay to avoid being misquoted for the next ten seasons.

Go Dodgers Interpreter!

On 4/1/2024 at 7:16 PM, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

I got some news visiting Easter dinner.... We should be happy we're no longer involved... 

I'm glad that we got to see 2 MVP seasons from Shohei. But, I'm also glad that he is not on he team, not only because of the insane contract, but also because of his major distraction. 

However, I also don't think that the Angels are out of it. Most likely, they will be inte viewed, along with Nevin, and all he other players, because the gambling happened primarily while he was on our team, and they would have some idea about who did the gambling. 

3 hours ago, Dave Saltzer said:

they would have some idea about who did the gambling

They didn't know Ohtani had a girlfriend and when the news broke that he was married, it came as a surprise 

Dan Patrick had Blum on his show this morning to talk about the story....  He said some have valued the ball at $100K and the Dodgers definitely pressured the lady.  They have supposedly invited her back to the stadium to take care of her.  It's interesting that this made a nationally syndicated radio show....