• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Songs you cannot stand

TONIGGG-IIIIIIIIII-EEEIIIIIGHT

WE ARE YOUUUUUNG

AND WE SET THE WORLD ONF FY-YAAAAAHHHHH

i don't even know who it is, but holy crap I hate this song

Also any Guns N Rose's, probably the most overrated band ever, their music is intolerable.

• 3 months later...
On 3/2/2024 at 6:44 AM, CaliAngel said:

TONIGGG-IIIIIIIIII-EEEIIIIIGHT

WE ARE YOUUUUUNG

AND WE SET THE WORLD ONF FY-YAAAAAHHHHH

i don't even know who it is, but holy crap I hate this song

Also any Guns N Rose's, probably the most overrated band ever, their music is intolerable.

Omg I hate that song too. It reminds me of spring training 2012. It was everywhere then. 
I can’t remember the name of the band, but the singer used to be in a band called The Format and I loved them. 

13 hours ago, katie said:

Omg I hate that song too. It reminds me of spring training 2012. It was everywhere then. 
I can’t remember the name of the band, but the singer used to be in a band called The Format and I loved them. 

The band is called Fun. Jack Antonoff was part of it too.

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't like tom petty or any of his music except "I won't back down." i don't like his voice.

Love is a long road is OK, everything else no

Happy - Pharrell

Despacito - any DJ that still plays it should never be allowed to DJ again

Hotel California in the jukebox, cmon dude nobody wants to hear that song for 8 minutes

8 hours ago, notherhalo said:

Hotel California in the jukebox, cmon dude nobody wants to hear that song for 8 minutes

I do!

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

That’s awful and Raffi was OK.  I didn’t even mind Barney’s singing. 

that caillou though.  Little pussy. 

we liked barney. his show was interesting.

caillou was weird. my daughter's friends used to tease that he looked like he had cancer. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

we liked barney. his show was interesting.

caillou was weird. my daughter's friends used to tease that he looked like he had cancer. 

I can’t imagine how that show was green lighted.  He’s the participation trophy of youth children’s programming. 

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I can’t imagine how that show was green lighted.  He’s the participation trophy of youth children’s programming. 

that may be, but if you take the worst children's program ever produced, it would still be about a bazillion times better than teletubbies. that was a show with no point in any way, shape, or form.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

that may be, but if you take the worst children's program ever produced, it would still be about a bazillion times better than teletubbies. that was a show with no point in any way, shape, or form.

The “Taylor’s Marriage” of children’s television programming, if you will.

On 7/7/2024 at 11:28 AM, katie said:

Worse. I loved Raffi as a kid but I don’t think my parents hated him. 

The rule in our house is that the kids can only watch content that isn’t obnoxious and annoying to us parents.