• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2024 Los Angeles Angels Spring Training News & Notes thread

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

I looked at the entire list and I could see an Adell for Sixto Sanchez trade. 

I know that Sánchez showed promise through 2020 as one of many young Marlins arms.   But since then, he’s only pitched 1 inning in the minors.

30 minutes ago, BTH said:

And his physique has changed…

From this

IMG_2796.jpeg

to this

IMG_2797.jpeg

Looks like a side by side of me before I got married and then after.

Thankfully I got off my fat ass and put in the work 9 years ago to get back in shape and hit the gym regularly... though now it's via my home gym.

On 3/6/2024 at 7:19 PM, Chuck said:

Looks like a side by side of me before I got married and then after.

Thankfully I got off my fat ass and put in the work 9 years ago to get back in shape and hit the gym regularly... though now it's via my home gym.

For me, it was the COVID lockdown. Couldn't go anywhere or do anything. All my excuses were gone. I hit the gym hard and haven't stopped since. It's a way of life now. 30 lbs more of muscle and the healthiest I've ever been. I am considering TRT though. I'm nearing 40 and I'm noticing a difference. 

Edited by Second Base

"We’ve been told that two days after we leave, we’re going to break ground on a brand new clubhouse, five-tunnel pitching lab, with hitting tunnels in there too,” Enright told The Athletic. “It looks great, I’m excited for it.”

That seemingly straightforward news would seem like cause for mild celebration. But when it comes to renovations to the Angels’ beleaguered spring training facilities, years of promised projects never coming to fruition, or beginning and then being abandoned, have forced many within the organization to adopt a believe-it-when-they-see it approach.

Team sources beyond Enright have confirmed that renovations of some sort are expected to begin just days after the team breaks camp on March 23. Even high-ranking team officials, however, say they are unclear on exactly what will be renovated, and where the renovations will occur.

Meanwhile, when officially asked for comment, the organization declined to confirm what the renovation plans are — or if renovations are happening at all.

“We are keeping the plans confidential at this point,” Angels president John Carpino told The Athletic."